parting out an '82 210 2 door sedan

wondering if you still have the engine? i just recently picked up a '79 210 wagon and it needs one, or a block rather. havent had time to do research on these cars as im in the process of moving and getting my house ready, but i was wondering if that engine is plug and play; im assuming it is. also, what interior parts can swap over? im really just looking for the dome light lense, drivers window knob thing, and the rear driverside door handle and cover... and the rubber guides for the drivers window. sorry to sound like such a newb but any help would be appreciated. the front seats' cushion is pretty worn down too. do those seat fit? im in san antonio and can pick this stuff up. thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need those tail lights and the harnesses if possible BAD!frantics.gif

If I was closer I would come by with a wad of cash and make my 210 waaaay better. Its the same color too I think...

If the cluster isn't gone, I need the speedometer head out of it too.. mine is wonky... blink.gif

My ZIP is 97301

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the Datsun 210 rear quarter panel emblems are still available, I'll take them. These would be the same emblems as those on my '80 210 wagon, wouldn't they?

• 8 months later...

did the trans sell?

colourbox i might have some quarter window latches.

I have lots of B310 bits here and being England, the plastic parts tend to last really well. I think i even have some new old stock rubber corners for the bumpers here!

Willdatsun, yes ggzilla sent me latches which were perfect. I'm also in the market for Datsun 210 1/4 panel emblems. I'm looking into having some manufactured but if I can buy some that are in great shape I'd rather do that. I'm also looking for an illumination control knob for the dash light. Mine has gone missing. Let me know what else you got as I may be interested. I might be interested in those corner bumpers. How much you asking?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.