Interesting rig

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang- yes it was pretty neat, but the asking price was too high, especially for the looks of the build

Pac- Don't be confused, that's rust on the shackles too!

He's asking $600 the dash was all torn apart, as was the rest of the interior, kinda looked like it didn't even sit right on the frame. The frame was shortened and overlapped for easy lift just under the door...kinda sketchy.

It's a 720 frame/running gear, Z22 missing head.

If the asking price was $200, I might snatch it up, or if it ran and drove for $600. The sad part is, it was a really solid shell

i just want the shell... imagine it on a proper 510 frame, with uprgraded suspension and about 3" of ground clearance on some polished meshies, with an ka24t under the hood... all aluminum panels on the interior, some nice red recaros, black carpet in the front half, half way decent stereo... mmmmm maybe i'm just weird but do all that to it but leave the outside lookin like it does.. AHHAHAHAHA... that's what i'd do anyway... or maybe sr20de nonT

For TNIP, you realize the 510's don't have a frame, right? They were unibody. In any event, it would be nice to see someone take the body off that chassis, and use it. Two doors are harder to find, and a straight body could be worth something to soemone. If you could talk them down to a couple less bucks, it would be worth it just for the body, and scrap the 4wd chassis.

For TNIP, you realize the 510's don't have a frame, right? They were unibody. In any event, it would be nice to see someone take the body off that chassis, and use it. Two doors are harder to find, and a straight body could be worth something to soemone. If you could talk them down to a couple less bucks, it would be worth it just for the body, and scrap the 4wd chassis.

brain fart... sorry... so you might have to do some custom work on the suspension... no biggie right :lol:

looks like a job for ice house

Dude its my kind of car thats for sure!!! rusty :D All it needs is a little work :D I think it would be a sweet chassy for custom suspension project! BUT I haven't seen it up close, who knows how shitty of a job they did cutting everything out....... Someone save it!!!! :D