pic of your dime

Icehouse

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Secret! But yeah the car is lowered with an adjustable rear crossmember I will tell you that the rear is 16X8 which was a very tight fit. But you know the hellaflush game you don't tell..you supercede :thumbsup:

16X8 thats it...........still not no 16X9.5 CCW BTW......my fronts are 16X8.5

IMG_3090.jpg

16X8 thats it...........still not no 16X9.5 CCW BTW......my fronts are 16X8.5

IMG_3090.jpg

Yes but you also have fender flares and a two-door. In the four door along with rolling your fender you also have to watch out for a supportive beam in for the rear door. The secret is in the offset and from the angle of your picture it looks like mine and your rim lip are the same. Love your car by the way I've been following your thread.

Yes but you also have fender flares and a two-door. In the four door along with rolling your fender you also have to watch out for a supportive beam in for the rear door. The secret is in the offset...

Yes. With the right offset, and maybe a tiny trim of the LCA, you could fit 8.5s under even a 4dr. ;)

If you drive a dime with a BRE paintjob doesn't EVERY SINGLE car you pull up to at a light want to race?? :D

Kind-a-sort-a but I've been driving this car in the neighborhood for over 12 years now and all the import guys/gals know I like cruising. Besides all I do is smile and show them my bald spot and they realize it's and old guy driving and I generally get a good laugh or a big smile from the other guy (or gal) and a big thumbs up and the threat is gone...:thumbup: