pic of your dime

Icehouse

IMG-20190922-131623.jpg

Might have to leave the girl out tonight at the house. I have to journey into the unknown fo me and clean the throttle body on the 07 Camry so it will work better. My friend is a Lexus mechanic and he's already told me how to do it. If I have trouble I can still call him. And I'm on Vacation so I don't have to be right back to work the next day in a rush. Update Throttle body is cleaned and 70 510 is safe in garage.

Edited by edekalil
  • Like 5
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Driving the 70 510 around today, 

IMG-1044.jpg

Her new place in the stable.

IMG_20191016_172718.jpg

The fella I sold the cuda to came by to get a couple of passenger side door's I had, his friend offered me a rolled 510 like one of mine, he wanted a guitar but I can't give him that I told him well see I for sure could use a few parts if good on it he said it still ran. We'll see.

Edited by edekalil
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2010 at 10:55 AM, bluerat said:

Yeah sure, There called 'Hart racing line' and they are off a R31 Skyline 2 door a mate imported from Japan. They are 15 by 6 1/2 inches and are very light, 6 kg's mounted with tyres.

Here'a clip from a hillclimb last year...

I started racing the car in 1990, It runs a L20, Option 1 gear box and 4.8 r180 for hillclimbs like the above, and 4.1 r180 for circuit racing, khana's etc.

now that's what a datsun should sound like

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A friend next door downtown came out running when I fired up the 72 510 and pulled it up around the corner in front of his place.

IMG-20200518-114641-8.jpg

I met him several ago, he used to race right had drive 510's way back in the country he lived,  He lives up north now. I showed him my messed up shop and cars he was digging it. He planes to come down soon when he retires. 

The Goon wating it's time for attention.

IMG_20200518_115843_4.jpg

Edited by edekalil
  • Like 1

Not mine but I saw this car hauler turning north on I55 on my way home from New Orleans.

_20200517_170532.png

_20200517_170550.png

I think I found a two door Mr Big Tanker and BustaNut can go after. I have no idea where it all was going but it nice to see one in the area. There was several other old cars as well but not Datsuns. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, INDY510 said:

If that's a big dent in the driver's door, it's going to Florida:

49910529137_71a839e21d_b.jpg

Dam that's the car I saw. Cool, it was definitely heading north but his plan may have been to go east on I12 to head back to Florida. I see now it was at Troy Ermish's place wow all the way over here and I just happened up on it. 

Edited by edekalil