DatsunDaves New Start/Stop Button Ignition System

‎*ATTENTION*

5 Left folks. Once they are gone, THEY ARE GONE. I don't think I'm gonna make any more after this. I don't charge enough to really warrent making them. So get one now, last chance....

Pre-pay using Paypal to wolfin32z@yahoo.com

I'm building them right now. They will be ready to ship in 3 to 4 weeks or less.

$170 for the standard DZ-Start complete kit. $195 for the DZ-Start with Remote Security Option. Prices include shipping in the USA.

When you Pre-pay using Paypal, please leave a "Note to seller" telling me what the payment is for, if the shipping address is correct and what it's going into.

LAST CHANCE FOLKS. When they are gone, They Are Gone.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

PS. Thanks Joel and Skib

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL GONE!! Thank You to those who Prepaid. Your payment helped me get the rest of the parts so I can get these out even sooner.

For anyone else still interested in a DZ-Start, they will be available at Motorsport Auto in about 2 weeks. They're on back order status until I deliver the ones I'm building. Please understand that their prices will be higher than mine cause that's how a business is ran. They get a small discount for purchasing in bulk (15+ at a time) but it's still the same great product that you'd get from me, the manufacturer.

Thanks again to Ratsun for their support and a great site for us Z enthusiasts.

Dave

The quality of this kit is incredible! Its already been said but Dave thought of everything to make the kit a simple, problem free install. Grab one up while you can... I can confidently say you won't be disappointed ;)

Thanks

Joel

+1

Im about to get crackin on the stuff to make this work for 320s

eric (ol 320) is on his way over now.

My 1200 is a 3 terminal switch, and it worked out great as I now have an accessory position for my stereo. I love mine, one of the best mods you can make!

ALL GONE!! Thank You to those who Prepaid. Your payment helped me get the rest of the parts so I can get these out even sooner.

For anyone else still interested in a DZ-Start, they will be available at Motorsport Auto in about 2 weeks. They're on back order status until I deliver the ones I'm building. Please understand that their prices will be higher than mine cause that's how a business is ran. They get a small discount for purchasing in bulk (15+ at a time) but it's still the same great product that you'd get from me, the manufacturer.

Dave

That was quick, your rep must be spreading. You could make a living, if you made these for all Dattos I think! :cool:

Dave

X2

MSA might be a little bit more spendy but keep in mind they are a store,

and here your buying manufacturer direct.

also on that note MSA's price isnt that much higher and is deff still a great deal on how great this system is.

That was quick, your rep must be spreading. You could make a living, if you made these for all Dattos I think! :cool:

I basically DO make a living with my upgrades. Not a great living, but a decent one at best. And the DZ-Start was designed for just the S30 but aparently they work on 70+% of the Datsuns out there.

It will actually work on ANY CAR with a main Power wire,Ignition wire and Starter wire. The Accesory wire is just a bonus and I could make a universal Kit for Every Car without "Coded Keys" ie: chips, resistors, Vats and other Secured Key ignition systems.

So anything that uses a regular keyed ignition, can use a DZ-Start.

Dave

I don't want to type out of turn...but, he does make a portion his living building these and other Datsun electrical products.

Edit: He beat me to it :lol:

Dave, you should post up the other products you offer. I know you do HID headlight and LED tailight upgrades for the Z cars among other things.

2eDeYe' date='09 March 2012 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1331321523' post='650907']

I don't want to type out of turn...but, he does make a portion his living building these and other Datsun electrical products.

Dave, you should post up the other products you offer. I know you do HID headlight and LED tailight upgrades for the Z cars among other things.

Yea, I would like to know what else is available since your quality is first rate. :D

2eDeYe' date='09 March 2012 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1331321523' post='650907']

+1

I would love to know what other things you make for the old datsuns, especially since you have the same model car I do :-)

this is it for the moment. I just spoke with my parts guy that orders parts for me and he said.........

He always orders more than I order from him. This means he has a secret stash that he's going to count up and let me know what we need to do a final run, for those who have missed out at the $170 price. I wanna ro right by you guys so I just wanna let you know that He may have in stock, what may actualy be the last DZ-Starts.

I'll update you guys as soon as I hear back from him.

Dave

Jim,

I wouldn't normally say this, but I don't make much on them. I spend a LOT of time (Labor) on putting them together. I cut, strip, terminal and load Every wire. I hand load, solder, assemble and test every board. I not only order the parts, but pay shipping, tax and do the inventory.

I litterally do every parts by hand and spend about 12 hours a day, for 2 weeks to finish an order of 30. The price of copper is going up and there's a lot of copper. And on top of that, my engineer that orders the PCB's and included parts as well as Machines the end plates on the boxes, doesn't make ANY thing. I try and slip him some cash but he usually refuses.

I spend more time building the upgrades than time with my wife and family. Don't get me wrong guys. I love doing this for you. I did a lot of R&D, testing different products and looking for the least expensive alternatives. But in the end, the cheap parts are just that, cheap parts. I don't ship crap. I can't stand by my products if I don't trust every part that goes into an upgrade. So they cost me more.

I want to bring great products to the table, at a very competetive price. hell, most companies can't touch my prices as it's only me. No big production line, building insurance, fleet fuel costs, etc, etc. I get plenty of praise and requests for more. that warms a place in my heart but doesn't pay the bills. OK, so now I'm rambling on. I hate to charge more, as the economy is making a lot of us tighten our belts. I need to make a living, even if it means earning less for a product that could sell for more. But at least my customers are happy. And That is very important to me.

If you own a 240Z. I offer the following.........

The HLH or Headlight upgrade harness is $125.

The HLH is a plug and play relay upgrade that allows you to upgrade your headlights or even make your stock lights brighter by getting power directly from the battery to the relays, to the headlights. And you no longer have that heavy amperage going through the stock system, melting the fuseblock and headlight switch contacts.

The PLH or parking light upgrade is $50

The PLH is basically the same as the HLH but for the parking light circuit. New power wire, relay, 98% less amperage through the fuse in the fuse box (No more melting) It brightens the dash lights, side markers, front and reat marker lights and licence plate lights.

The ZXP or ZX alternator adaptor is $15

The ZXP plugs into the same plug that your stock Voltage Regulator was plugged into. It is a clean, plug and play way to upgrade to the 81' to 83' 280ZX alternator for an internally regulated 60 amps over the stock 40 amps.

The SCP or Sidemarker Conversion Plugs are $25 for the pair.

The SCP turns your front side markers into side marker blinkers. The markers will blink WITH the turn signals if the parking lights are off. OR The markers will shut off with each flash of the front markers when the parking lights are ON. For a "Flip/flop" trun signal of front to side marker and back to front. 240Z's Only.

I also do a FULL Compliment of LED conversions for the S30's Tail lights, front markers and I make LED side marker inserts. PM for prices.

Here's my youtube page for vids of the LED stuff....

http://www.youtube.com/user/DatsunDave07?ob=0&feature=results_main

Thanks to All of you, customers or not. Your patranage, purchases and advice has made it worth it.

Dave

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Guys

I'm gonna do one last run of the DZ-Starts. This WILL be THE LAST run. Taking $200 Paypal Prepays and once I have enough, I can order all the parts. Once I order the parts, it'll be about 4 or 5 weeks to ship the finished products. So if you're still interested, email me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com or just go to Paypal and use the same address to pre-pay for your DZ-Start and leave a note to seller telling me what the payment is for and what the Kit is going into.

They are a little more this time due to the small run that I'm making for you guys and a few others. I'm trying to wipe out the last bits and peices but need to order the other parts. I get price breaks on Large orders so this one will cost more. Sorry. So if you or anyone you know wants one or 2, tell me now. I WILL DO PRICE BREAKS on orders of 2 or more ($190 each if you order 2 or more, $180 for 5 or more)

As always, THANK YOU RATSUN and it's great members.

Dave

Hey Guys

I'm gonna do one last run of the DZ-Starts. This WILL be THE LAST run. Taking $200 Paypal Prepays and once I have enough, I can order all the parts. Once I order the parts, it'll be about 4 or 5 weeks to ship the finished products. So if you're still interested, email me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com or just go to Paypal and use the same address to pre-pay for your DZ-Start and leave a note to seller telling me what the payment is for and what the Kit is going into.

They are a little more this time due to the small run that I'm making for you guys and a few others. I'm trying to wipe out the last bits and peices but need to order the other parts. I get price breaks on Large orders so this one will cost more. Sorry. So if you or anyone you know wants one or 2, tell me now. I WILL DO PRICE BREAKS on orders of 2 or more ($190 each if you order 2 or more, $180 for 5 or more)

As always, THANK YOU RATSUN and it's great members.

Dave

You have paypal