DatsunDaves New Start/Stop Button Ignition System

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry five10freak! They are all gone. I have no more left. but if you still want and need one, Motorsport Auto has them with the remote option for like $239??

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/IA44/12-4250

I might make more later this year, but until then, I'm sorry.

Dave

it's all good, i rather wait until you make more then, i'm in no rush as my dime is in a million pieces anyway, plus i also rather give my money to a member of this forum.

• Like 2

Dave, I got my plug today from that company that you turned me on to. Thanks for all your help, and I hope you decide to make more, your product is so well made, and affordable compared to the others out there, I would hate to see it go away. I'm sure I will have a need for more in the future, so be sure and let me know if you make more, I will buy a couple and put them away for future use. It's so nice to not have to carry keys, just walk up to the car get in and push a button and drive away. I have my 1200 tuned so well that it starts on the first revolution every time. I LOVE IT! :wub:

• Like 1

X2 Dave rocks and the DZ-Start is absolutely awesome. :thumbup:

Thanks for hooking up the green truck for me. :D

DZ-Start, alarm, door locks and armed leds :devil:

IMG_1262.jpg

Will be ordering the GTR button today :cool:

This shot shows the armed LEDS, the are really bright green.

IMG_1263.jpg

IMG_1270.jpg

I gotta admit, I wasn't too impressed with the LED's until I saw them lit up at night. DAMN!! They are much brighter in person, the camera just can't pick up what we see in person.

You guys are quite welcome. I'm sorry I ran out but they are expensive to make. I don't really make too much on them, when I order in small quantities. The Price per Unit drops on bigger orders. Those are the orders that make it worth doing. I litterally make less than $40 each per unit when I order 20 or 30 units worth of parts. It doesn't raise significantly if I order 40 or 50 worth but you all need to remember that I pay the shipping on Every part I order, I pay the tax, I hand build and solder every board, every relay pack, switch cable, etc, etc. There's an easy $200 in labor, $100 in parts, Test equipment, specialty tools, rolls of wires, I could go on.

It's a pleasure to know that my products are both Wanted and Apreciated by the Datsun/Nissan community and other groups as well. I had a few sell to Mazda and Toyota owners as well. Apparently, some of them have the same ignition wiring and ignitions.

I'll tell you guys what. If you guys want to start another "PRE-Pay group buy, or enough people ring in that they want 1 (or 2) then I'll see about doing a run of 30 or 40. Motorsport will likely need another 15 before the Z car convention in April, so it'll work out better.

And Please, Remember that purchasing my upgrades from Motorsport Auto IS Purchasing from me. They order in bulk and prepay for everything. So when you order from them, they will eventually need to order from me. I totally understand Ya'll wanting purchase directly from me, but sometimes I don't have a choice and it will help me in the end. MSA is one of the few things that have kept me going over the years. They've help pull me out of a few financial slumps that normal orders, 1 at a time, couldn't have done.

So thanks again guys,

Dave

Radio Shack, $1.50 each or something like that. I just grabbed what I thought would work. Just remember that they are only about 3 volts. so you'll need a 470 ohm resistor for 12 volt operation.

Dave

Thanks Dave, You wouldn't know the part number would you?

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys. I have just ordered enough parts for 9 more DZ-Starts. It'll be about 3 to 4 weeks before I can deliver the final product.

I'm currently taking "PRE-PAY orders thru Paypal. Same as before. $170 shipped, $195 with Remote security Option and shipped.

Paypal to wolfin32z@yahoo.com Leave a note to seller telling me what the payment is for, if the shipping address is correct, Remote option and what it's going into.

GT-R buttons are available thru Motorsport for $37. http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/PEIC11/12-4209

I will not send just a bezel as I already have 3 Maxima buttons without bezels and are of no real use to me. Except as paper weights.

Please email me first before sending your pre-payment thru paypal, so I can make sure all 9 are accounted for and nobody pays for a kit that's not available.

As always, Thank you for your business and Patience.

And remember, it's at lest 3 to 4 weeks before they ship out.

Dave

You're right, I got it. Sorry bout that. I get 30 emails a day for all my other upgrades and only a little of that is spam.

To everyone else.......... I still have about 6 DZ-Starts unclaimed.

If you're interested, Please don't wait. I can't promise that I'll make more for a long time.

From Post #188....

OK guys. I have just ordered enough parts for 9 more DZ-Starts. It'll be about 3 to 4 weeks before I can deliver the final product.

I'm currently taking "PRE-PAY orders thru Paypal. Same as before. $170 shipped, $195 with Remote security Option and shipped.

Paypal to wolfin32z@yahoo.com Leave a note to seller telling me what the payment is for, if the shipping address is correct, Remote option and what it's going into.

GT-R buttons are available thru Motorsport for $37. http://www.thezstore.../PEIC11/12-4209

I will not send just a bezel as I already have 3 Maxima buttons without bezels and are of no real use to me. Except as paper weights.

Please email me first before sending your pre-payment thru paypal, so I can make sure all 9 are accounted for and nobody pays for a kit that's not available.

As always, Thank you for your business and Patience.

And remember, it's at lest 3 to 4 weeks before they ship out.

Dave

Dave.

Are you going to come down for the MSA show? And will they have your starter button in stock? If so is it less if I buy from you or the same price.

I know a lot of questions.

Gonna have to say same price. Reason being is I, being a Motorsport vendor, am not legally allowed to sell my products at my price, at their event.

And secondly, We're trying to raise money to actually make the trip. So you purchasing your DZ-Start through me, now instead of later, helps us get there. So yes, we would like to go but aparently gas prices are shooting up as we speak. And it's getting more expensive by the day. So if you'd like to help us get there, Please Pre-Pay for your DZ-Start as soon as you can (sooner is better as they could be gone soon) and That way, you can have it installed before you get to the show.....

I only have 6 left so when they are gone, it could be half a year before I do it again, if at all.

Dave