DatsunDaves New Start/Stop Button Ignition System

OK guys, all the complete kits are now gone. I have 4 DZ-Starts left but I have to build the relay harnesses and order buttons and cables.

Thanks again to all who have purchased and are happy with the product. I get a lot of emails telling me how easy it was and how they love to show off their installed DZ-Start.

Thanks again guys,

Dave

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Ok I'm definitely interested in one of these setups for my '73 620. I'm also looking at getting a keyless entry system. What should I be looking for? It won't have an alarm but I'd like to be able to unlock my doors and enable the ignition with the push of a button. I found a nice kit online that has remotes so I assume I wouldn't need the remote option with your kit.

Any help or advise you can offer would be great.

Also do you have any kits with the Maxima button ready to ship?

Any decent Keyless entry system you get will likely need a dual relay lock system (2 relays with power and ground input, Lock and Unlock wire inputs and The Lock and Unlock Outputs.

I can make and sell you the Relay kit and the DZ-Start system and throw them in the same box. ($20 for the relay kit with all the connectors and wiring needed including the fused power wire to the relays and your keyless entry system, wires from each door to the relay pack and simple instructions to install.)

I can have a kit ready to ship by Tuesday. If you're getting a keyless entry system, you would Not need my remote system. 99% of the keyless entry systems have a "Ground when Armed/locked" wire or output. The wire can be connected to the DZS to Dissengage the button from working when you lock the doors. This is true for 99% of aftermarket alarms as well.

I'm still taking Paypal to wolfin32z@yahoo.com Make sure to leave a message telling me what the payment is for, what it's going into and if the shipping address on Paypal is correct.

I also take Cash, Personal Check or Money Order to David Irwin. Email me using the above email address for my mailing address. The DZS is still $170 shipped and $195 for the DZS with Remote security Option.

Let me know what you'd like to do,

Dave

The kit you're looking at on eBay is an independant locking system. It has it's own relay set-up and is a 4-door kit. I Looked for a half hour (all I needed) but could not find 1 kit that has every thing you need.

You need a Basic Keyless entry module, 2 door lock actuators, 2 relays to control the actuators and the wiring needed to join it all. That aparently does NOT exist on eBay.

Check your Private Messages at 11:30. That'll give me 20 minutes to write you.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add that Dave stands behind his product.

I had an issue with a remote and he responded quickly and professionally.

My problem was just a bad battery.

Thanks for the help Dave.

Ron

• Like 1

Dave,

My system has been working great. I do have a question though. Do you have any green LEDS for the door lock? I'll be coming to you for the same setup for this one after Christmas, but I'm not sure if it will fit in your garage :lol:

Picture027.jpg

Do you need to build one first? If so, I can probably prepay if needed. :)

Prepay would be great. The kits (ONLY 2 left) are first come first serve. I've been aproached about the DZ-Start about 10 time in NOV. but no takers. So whoever buys first, gets first.

You'll also likely need an alarm, 2 actuators, Complete DZ-Start, door lock Relay pack and 2 Green LED's for the locks (if that's what you want)

PM being sent in 5 minutes.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To any and all interested in a DZ-Start. I have only 3 left. ON SALE! Each for only $160 Shipped.

email me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com if you're interested. Not real sure if I'm going to do any more. So this may be your last chance.

Please do not write me and tell me you want one then not get back to me or follow through. Already had 6 of those this month.

Dave

won't be from me Skib, I have 3 left and already got 1 email last night about 1 of them. If I don't have any, Motorsport should.

damn hope youl still have one when my money comes in then.

Id rather buy it from a member of the community and Im not a big fan of the price bumps MSA puts on some of their stuff.