DatsunDaves New Start/Stop Button Ignition System

Dave,

with the break on/shutting the engine off thing.

the only time I had tryed shutting it off with the break on before was just testing it right after I had started it and it would bump the starter,

but I tryed it after I had driven for a few min and it then it worked.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave,

with the break on/shutting the engine off thing.

the only time I had tryed shutting it off with the break on before was just testing it right after I had started it and it would bump the starter,

but I tryed it after I had driven for a few min and it then it worked.

So it worked like normal then? You can shut the motor off while pressing the Brake pedal? Without it bumping the starter? Please be specific, as I really need to know if there is a problem.

BTW. I wrote your name earlier when saying (Your GTR button and Keyless entry is here) and I meant that for ]2edeye Redeye. Sorry, longgggg Day!!

Money sent but I just read the chrome bezels are $10 more... If you want me to send another 10 bucks just let me know.

That would be completely up to you Anthony. It was MY mistake of offering the GT-R button without actually having one in my possession. And it wasn't until they were delivered that I was informed that they come without the bezel and those cost an additional $10.

It wouldn't feel right to tell you to pay me for the bezel after the fact. But if you'd like to pay for it, then that again, is totally up to you.

Gonna try and ship your order tomorrow. Thanks again! If you do decide to pay, I really appreciate it. If not, I totally understand and respect your decision.

Dave

• Like 1

So it worked like normal then? You can shut the motor off while pressing the Brake pedal? Without it bumping the starter? Please be specific, as I really need to know if there is a problem.

BTW. I wrote your name earlier when saying (Your GTR button and Keyless entry is here) and I meant that for ]2edeye Redeye. Sorry, longgggg Day!!

lol I just figured that was for someone else :lol:

ya after its been running a bit it works totally fine with the brake in.

Ill a shoot a vid tomorrow of it for a %100 clear explanation :lol:

I received my kit today, first off let me day that it was very well packaged and shipping was almost instant! First thing I looked at was the button, I'm so glad I got the gtr button it is so nice and I haven't even seen it work yet! The whole kit is very nice and looks very well thought out and professionally built. I won't be installing it for a few months but I'm sure when I do it will be one on my favorite parts of my interior!

I need some input here.

The pre-79' 620 truck (73'?? to 78) ignition is NOT listed as a matching ignition for the DZ-Start.

Can anyone Verify if the ignition switch on those trucks, is the same as the 79' 620's???

Aparently, the early 620 Truck is not listed on the list on the first page of this thread so the owners and myself do not know if it will plug right in.

Any Pictures or Comfirmation would be awesome!!

Thanks again guys,

Dave

I need some input here.

The pre-79' 620 truck (73'?? to 78) ignition is NOT listed as a matching ignition for the DZ-Start.

Can anyone Verify if the ignition switch on those trucks, is the same as the 79' 620's???

Aparently, the early 620 Truck is not listed on the list on the first page of this thread so the owners and myself do not know if it will plug right in.

Any Pictures or Comfirmation would be awesome!!

Thanks again guys,

Dave

Ill try and get that today or tomorrow

So there ya go. Apparently the DZ-Start will also plug into all 620's?? Sound right guys?

Thanks again to all who have posted replies with helpful info, feedback and anything that helps other members understand exactly what it is and what it does.

Word of mouth is the best ad anyone could ask for.

Dave

No problem.

On another note. I made an order of 30) DZ-Start parts and supplies. 15 of which will be for Motorsport, so the other 15 are going to be available soon.

Parts are coming in slowly so when everything is in, they'll will be ready.

Thank you to everyone who has puchased or shown interest in the DZ-Start System. You're info and knowledge, in conjunction with otehr members of other sites, have made the DZS a great success.

Thanks again Guys,

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

all i want to say is this is awesome.something so simple yet f&%$#@ cool.this thing is easy to mount and dave has it so dumbed down its not funny.all i can say is thanks dave keep up the good work.i will send him pictures so he can post to show what it will look like in a 521 truck.dont fall in love with the gtr button.

Well Thank you Sir. I appreciate the kind words. I know that not everyone is at ease with installing anything electronic in their Vehicles, So I figured the easier, the better.

Sorry I took so long on your order with GTR button, it was kinda out of my control but your patience paid off. Glad you're happy with it so far.

Thanks again.

Dave