Shop... too intense restoration

draga240z

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought off of him a few times. He's a small business and might take a bit to get back to you but he wil and his products will all be good quality. He's gotten me stuff for cheaper than his site lists and even just straight up gifted me some wagon tail light lenses. Keep waitin', your stuff will come.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There website is no longer active and the phone number goes straight to voicemail and says voicemail for this number has not been set up! I am worried...I bought a dash in March and have not rreceived it...filed a compaint through paypal and got a message saying seller is not available...WTF!!

There website is no longer active and the phone number goes straight to voicemail and says voicemail for this number has not been set up! I am worried...I bought a dash in March and have not rreceived it...filed a compaint through paypal and got a message saying seller is not available...WTF!!

Fuck man. Your a cool guy. I know you would do anything to get the parts you need. I hope the best of luck! If he is doing people dirty. I hope he gets what is coming.

I dont know why they have that site up and accept paymets for items ratsun members had good feedback for them but im guessing they are done...gl