L20Boosted Goon

imtb

Check these bad boyz out. Just got them in and sending them right out to the machine shop so,they can finish the block. Look how much they moved the 1st ring down and gave the piston a nice crown for boost. The deep dish I should end up with about 9to1 CR for good low end torque. I got total seal rings, new wrist pins, and spiral lock retainers.

Picture660.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a few more things together. 4 Injectors 440#, new O rings gathered up the mounting hardware, fuel rail, and fittings. Next step fab up the fuel rail for the injectors and return fuel rail. I've been talking with Paul about getting some help from him on the fuel rail. Here a pic of all the parts.

Rusch Motorsports LLC

12901 SE Ten Eyck Rd.

Sandy OR 97055

1-5-08150.jpg

I've been talking with Paul about getting some help from him on the fuel rail.

Paul and Ron are both friends of mine and there awesome dudes, and between the two of them they build some badass crazy stuff :cool:

What is the EFI manifold off of? I have heard of a EFI setup for L seris but I didn't know which cars to look for.

JDM only yo!

• 1 month later...

We NEED info. PLEASE post more info on those carbs!!! I'm diggin the build with the fuel injection and turbo, BUT, I am not going to be able to build one for myself. Just can't justify the spending. But I can on the carb setup.

We NEED info. PLEASE post more info on those carbs!!! I'm diggin the build with the fuel injection and turbo, BUT, I am not going to be able to build one for myself. Just can't justify the spending. But I can on the carb setup.

Ditto

bah, humbug! Stupid old carbatuderatorz, drive over them with a MONSTER TRUCK and then put them in the ring with Rowdy Roddy Piper for a CAGE MATCH so he can slam chairs into them and then be all mean to them, like they deserve. Then, they can be on the Olsen Twins show and they can have a PIZZA PARTY!!!

...did someone say ...pizza?

Those motors are not very common are they?

I have had several of those manifolds over the years , mostly from Japanese engine exchanges. Although these days they would probably be fairly rare. My first turbo fuel injected 510 was back in 1990 with Bosch CIS using a control pressure regulator from a early Porsche turbo and a homemade adapter from a stock exhaust manifold (It suprised numerous musclecars back in the day :). SDS is a very straightforward system and works great when tuned correctly, the turbo/wet nitrous setup in the L series 3 liter stroker in my 510 ran for several years trouble free when using SDS and MSD for ignition control.

bah, humbug! Stupid old carbatuderatorz, drive over them with a MONSTER TRUCK and then put them in the ring with Rowdy Roddy Piper for a CAGE MATCH so he can slam chairs into them and then be all mean to them, like they deserve. Then, they can be on the Olsen Twins show and they can have a PIZZA PARTY!!!

...did someone say ...pizza?

Carbs need to be caressed with sweet love. Juss gotta know where to start and know what to do. For those who are impatient, the monster truck thing will work but then no go in the 510 you know!

Block so clean... *drool*

510six: Im curious to hear more about your setup on the 510. :) I'm building my first L20 right now, have to keep up with a buddies BMW M5 with a supercharger. Gonna need some boost.