Were moving soon !

I have good news to announce..with some help from my in laws we'll be moving into an actual house sometime in the next 30-45 days. Its a 2 bd 1 bath w/ garage & a yard for the kids & a big driveway so i can keep all my trucks :D We get the keys tomorrow after work & then we can start in on re-doing the hardwood floors, painting & fixing a few electrical issues. Just wanted to share w/ you guys :D

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rusty- love the map,ill only be 15 minutes from my current house.

Bleach- yeah a bit farther from Ryan but not by much.

Jeff- yeah the brutal sunlight is a killer..haha! Ill set up a bed in the garage so you can kick it :D

Bleach- IMO our house should be torn down...insurance company wont insure it,bathroom floor needs replacing, old wiring....sooo glad to be gone soon !

Ron- TY its a quiet area w/ a park across the street for the kiddo's. My place is open to any & all Ratsun peeps..just give me a heads up call 1st :cool:

Rusty- love the map,ill only be 15 minutes from my current house.

Bleach- yeah a bit farther from Ryan but not by much.

Jeff- yeah the brutal sunlight is a killer..haha! Ill set up a bed in the garage so you can kick it :D

Bleach- IMO our house should be torn down...insurance company wont insure it,bathroom floor needs replacing, old wiring....sooo glad to be gone soon !

Ron- TY its a quiet area w/ a park across the street for the kiddo's. My place is open to any & all Ratsun peeps..just give me a heads up call 1st :cool:

I smell a ratsun party this summer.:D

If I were to purchase it, all of that would be considered in my offer. ;) but anyway, is the owner just going to rent it again or do you know?

If I were to purchase it, all of that would be considered in my offer. ;) but anyway, is the owner just going to rent it again or do you know?

She'll probably rent it out again, she also owns the front house so i dont see her selling anytime soon. The city tried to buy the property from her last year to extend the parking lot & she wouldnt sell. e should have the keys in a few days then 1st thing is to change the locks then see how much truck stuff will fit into the garage :D

Yesterday i got all of the hardwood floors sanded down & ready for the varnish, removed all of the baseboard & tore up the laminate in the kitchen & used the 521 to haul it away :D Heres how the floor looks [corner sanded]...

2-5floorsandedjuststarted.jpg

BTW the sander kicked my ass :blink:

• 5 months later...

Ok i've been bustin ass on the garage getting it organized so i can find stuff easily. I hung up all my signs & most of my [truck] body parts on the walls & built a few overhead storage shelves. Remember guys i tossed 7 521 beds full of "crap" away so all of this stuff would fit ;).....

7-30garage.jpg

7-30garage2.jpg

my neigbhors LOVE the flag...:rolleyes:

7-30garage3.jpg