Were moving soon !

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice parquait floors. That EZ8 is great for getting off the first layer of finish but not what you want to end with. Go through all the grits up to 80 or 100 with the drum sander and then switch over to a buffer with a 150 screen on it. Use an edger on the sides, or the ager as I like to call it. Heavy cut on the finish and lighter cut to get the scratches out. Random orbital for the final and to blend into the area that you couldn't reach with the buffer. I do this for a living so that's all you get for free. The real knowledge will cost you 3.25 a square foot.:D Just kidding, drop me a pm if you want the magic formula for finish. You will like the results.

Mike

aka exit64

Hood River floor whore- I grind for money!

Thanks for the kind words guys. The garage is like an escape for me...i just go down there & I always find something to do:cool: Exit 64 TY for the advise. I finished up the floors awhile ago & they came out ok i guess. I did follow up with the orbital sander before Varnishing.