reply box

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitty internet loading is what it is. Happens to me once and a while, but refresh solves it. Call and change your isp, or get a new computer ;)

Has nothing to do with his ISP

Refresh should* solve it, if not there is a setting somewhere that is wrong. Maybe try Firefox (I prefer it, others wont) or Google Chrome etc.

Hey! So I'm actually a web developer, and it pains me to see this screen shot you sent. Please, please please please stop using Internet Explorer. It is the thorn in the side of everyone who makes things on the web. I highly recommend using Google Chrome (http://google.com/chrome) or Firefox (http://getfirefox.com). I'm betting that you'll have a lot less problems on this site and many others if you switch over, and you'll be amazed at how much faster it is browsing the web with one of those. Internet Explorer truly is a piece of crap (excuse my language, but it causes nightmares for me constantly) for both users and developers, but since it comes already installed in windows, it is ridiculously widely used.

I should also add: I use Chrome and have never seen what you posted.

John

Hey! So I'm actually a web developer, and it pains me to see this screen shot you sent. Please, please please please stop using Internet Explorer. It is the thorn in the side of everyone who makes things on the web. I highly recommend using Google Chrome (http://google.com/chrome) or Firefox (http://getfirefox.com). I'm betting that you'll have a lot less problems on this site and many others if you switch over, and you'll be amazed at how much faster it is browsing the web with one of those. Internet Explorer truly is a piece of crap (excuse my language, but it causes nightmares for me constantly) for both users and developers, but since it comes already installed in windows, it is ridiculously widely used.

I should also add: I use Chrome and have never seen what you posted.

John

x2

I use firefox and have never seen that, even when i had to use dial up, even when my PSU failed on my good comp and i had to resort to using a PIII ollz... (i used chrome on the pIII)

Its called Internet Explorer. It is the bane of all website coders. When they make a page they have to make separate commands just for IE because it doesn't listen. Switch to Google Chrome, you are an IE user so you wont miss anything, and you will get a tiny speed bonus in the way certain modules on web pages load. Also it will open on your computer faster. But yes IE is the worst web browser of modern browsers, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari far exceed it.

I am really happy with my computer running Ubuntu Linux, using Firefox for a browser. I also really like using Open Office software, instead of the overpriced office system from Microsquash.

The computer was free from Freegeek, so is all the software it is running. So very Ratsun.

Guest kamakazi620

Has nothing to do with his ISP

Refresh should* solve it, if not there is a setting somewhere that is wrong. Maybe try Firefox (I prefer it, others wont) or Google Chrome etc.

I GET the same thing WITH google crome So..................IDK??

I am really happy with my computer running Ubuntu Linux, using Firefox for a browser. I also really like using Open Office software, instead of the overpriced office system from Microsquash.

The computer was free from Freegeek, so is all the software it is running. So very Ratsun.

Awesome all for free things, but um Ubuntu doesnt work for me, my engineering programs dont work on it, You should be using Opera on Linux, it works better, and Open Office sucks. Ever tried there excel program, nothing beats excel. And I just plain dont like the ui/gui of OO. I dont use Chrome because of the gui, which reminds me, go find chromium for another web browser.