620's UNITE !!!!!!!!!

dat77sun

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

man i love your truck i see you have no front bumber and just leveled it? is that to clear the wheels? and do you knw anyway i could raise my truck to get bigger wheels on it? i want it higher but am new to 4x4sw and would appreciate any tips man

Sorry for not getting back right away....

Thanks, The bumper wasn't done yet, still not finished but it is on the truck now.

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

Any one have a pic of a 620 4x4 as delivered new?  I know they didn't actually come from the factory that way, more of a farmed out dealer option. Just wondering what they looked like, and with what wheels? 

Something like that

DSC08054.jpg

• Like 3

Just stumbled across this forum on a search tonight.... here's what I'm working on:

Camper.jpg

I came across this locally.... in fact it has spent it's entire parked life within 50 miles of where it sits today in Upstate New York.  I am the 3rd owner, and received a full shopping bag of receipts and maintenance records with the purchase.... 72,000 original miles.

Here's some pics of it as we found it....  Not bad at all for 35 years of life in snowy Northeast!.... we did have to junk everything in the brake system complete and start from scratch... new tires, and a little paint, and we're driving her back and forth to work daily to work the bugs out.  It passed New York inspection last week and rolls down the highway 65-70 miles an hour with no problem and hardly any wander....  everything in the camper works!  Going to be time for some body work on the cab.  Then we move inside the cab and get that worked over... new seats and electronics.

IMG_20130909_175717_062.jpg

IMG_20130909_175605_653.jpg

IMG_20130909_175550_479.jpg

IMG_20130909_175522_247.jpg

• Like 2