Tuesday Nights (Vancouver WA)

kiznook

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing is hot! especially liked your gauge setup and that cone filter makes all the ricers jealous, lol! I see alot of potential with that 610 but of course I always did kind of like the oddball datsuns. Your a pretty cool guy kenny and its cool your a well rounded car guy, some datto heads just get stuck and dont venture to far outside this world. peace.

WELL SUPER THATS GREAT THX FOR NOTHIN

im not beggin anyone to help.. but if someone wanted to it would be greatly appriciated! it wouldnt be on tuesdays .. it could be any day.. and im not ready yet.. but soon.. maybe a month or so

[start lynch]

dude, ever hear of an optima battery? A redtop will get you almost to olympia and back with lights on one way. 3 of the fantastic 4some know this with first hand experience.

I will say this. I strip cars, part out 100% of them, cut them up and move heavy shit around at work. I wont do it on my off time. Ever drag a 2-ton complete axle 1 foot all by yourself?

Too bad, too....we have a 94 sentra with a perfect stripped front (full core support from shock towers forward) thats going to the shit-pile tomorrow. If you dish out some dough, I think I can get it for you for super cheap like $50-$100 or even less since I've been solo since tuesday.

Think this 'other' sentra will simply take the different wiring and ECU just by swapping harnesses? Or maybe its like corolla sr5/gts where you need full dash stuffs?

Why not practice body repair? lol experience>diplomas.

[/end lynch]

[start kenny]

I thought it was a 70s celica you had there...but a wagon?

Then a closer look threw me off again as I thought it mighta been a 620 wagon?

I literally know nothing about 610. Didn't know they existed. I thought the Datsun stuff got as odd-ball as the 810.

Happy to meet you and its always fun to meet new ppl into the same thing I/we are.

[/end kenny]

[start gee]

psst.....garage. follow through!!! They're bugging me again, so I have to pass it on to you.

I won't be chillin where its warm and cozy. I'll be outside, of course. Also if you need help, just say so. I wont sit back and watch like a supervisor. It's gone way too long tho, you know?

I can always take the parts back and you don't have to do shit :)

[/end gee=for now]

i will get a new battery soon, i think i fixed the problem.. the headlight was bad and battery shot i think, im gonna do a full swap im pickin the car up this weekend for 500$ it already runs an drives ect. i just dont know what im doing really.. well maybe i do.. an i just dont know it yet.. guess we'll find out, Thanks bro

yea they're the same 2 cars.. except ones an auto 1.6 and ones a 5sp 2.0.. i will prolly sell engine an trans for cheap if i can.. if not hault it to the junker..

who knows i might put all the crap into the other car to make it driveable then drive it to the junk yard haha.. or something..

hell no, it was like noon an i was on my way to my moms kinda by kyles house

i was doin like 25-30 and then saw red flash "stop sign" slammed on brakes looked over an a fucking honduh was comming right at me.. my passenger front corner hit his driver front corner the same time his hit mine.. which is why theres so much damage.. it also kinda whipped into the side of his car causing rear quarter damage, i have another sentra now.. its not an se-r.. its an automatic.. but as soon as i register it im going to drive it until im ready for the swap, my girlfriend said her uncle has a shop and will prolly let me use it!! im gonna have her ask tomorrow.. it wont be a while until i do the swap but atleast i have the replacement car.. it sux i gotta take it through deq tho but im sure it will pass it runs an drives perfect.. few minor cosmetic defects but other then that its not bad.. sorry i havent been able to make it guys but my girlfriends stupid F-ing sister keeps bailing out on the baby sitting crap and i get stuck with it..

I cant believe I missed that 610! That thing looks sweet, and I have so many questions! What is the setup? Are they both in the front? Share cooling system? I have some plans for a twin engine car, and it makes me think...Leave it up to another mopar "nut" to come up with something cool like that!

Oh did I mention my dad and I made a front wheel drive 68 Barracuda Fastback?

There is in fact such thing as a sweet-ass taurus, tore-ass, torn-ass, turd-ass, etc. Its in the hands of Chris Haske now, who LOST THE FUCKING TITLE.

Wadda n00b haha now I have to kill an hour out of my day to go to Satan's ass hole...I mean DMV.