Xmas Oics!

Guest DatsuNoob

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a leg lamp from Italy? Frag-i-le? :) That is pretty sweet, I have to admit. I'm making a new year's resolution to find a new leg, preferably attached to a real breathing woman too! Or maybe I'll just settle for making a woman robot out of spare Datsun parts.

I got a new phone and a case of Patron Tequila. A little bottle of anejo, reposado, and silver plus the coffee liqueur. I drank most of the coffee one with my sister last night. I took pics with my phone but i cant seem to get them off the phone :(

Kelly and I also got a new xbox with kinect if anyone wants to come play...have to rearrange furniture but it's good times :D

Wife bought me store size bottle of HOT MAMAS hyper.gifhyper.gif

blackops001.jpg

And my oldest brother got that datsun manual at a swap meet a few years ago and he is always talking about something he read in it .....ALWAYS

when your done eating them, pickle some hard boiled eggs in the brine. its soooooo good

when your done eating them, pickle some hard boiled eggs in the brine. its soooooo good

How long do you suppose it would take to soak in to the eggs?

how long would they last?

and do you think i would have to refrigerate?

Also.......... what is the meaning of life

a good friend of mines mom used to do it all the time when i was in high school. We would go to 7-11 and write our name on the bottom of the big mama jars ( and phone number). they would call us when it got empty. put like a dozen hard boiled eggs in there, let them set for a week.

would do it like 2-3 batches per jar