Project jigsaw

izzo

Jigsaw seemed suitable, as this is a bit of a puzzle putting something together i haven't before :D

Newly acquired five ten four door!

Most of you have seen this, for those who haven't here it is! Purchased it off skunk

26554_400671759448_510019448_3801371_3569557_n.jpg

26554_400671769448_510019448_3801373_2471653_n.jpg

25443_400117774448_510019448_3784698_2507662_n.jpg

Its getting the distributor fixed/replaced, battery re-installed, weber 45mm dcoe. Need to find some rims/tires for it, if anyone in the portland area has some cheapy 14" rims with tires let me know, just need something cheap to throw on and roll around in it for a while.

Needs dash installed, interior. Maybe a few tweaks here and there. but good start.

Thanks to nismo dr for his future help on this, as its at his house and i wont be able to get there often due to work, he is lending a hand getting it together enough so i can get it outta his driveway and into mine.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good i was wondering how long most of the builds take that you guys do

lol, well first order is get it running reliable, then cosmetic bullshit can come later. has 200sx brakes i guess, dunno. just gonna get it running and get it home, ill tinker with it over the next few months.. no major plans yet, besides PAINT!! (and real paint, not rattle can, thanks 620kevin)

I'd leave it green. Factory green Datsuns are hot.

Congratulations!

Factory green is what i was thinking, tho i kind of like the darker factory green, like datto510's & jun, ka-510 etc... that green looks good. If i can find the paint code to this, i may just get it. ill have to talk to 620kevin and see what the deal is with paint.

:(

damn it....

i know izzo will be a good owner, it will be on the road in no time, theres not much keeping it from being on the road as of right now anyway.

word, ill baby that thing. I never once did a burn out in my goon, (tho i did do a donut in gravel, and once got sideways in some ice) i did do some speeding down the back roads :D ....now throw that 620 on CL for 600 and sell it for 400, and go buy that new toy! if i had cash i'd totally buy up that KC, but im shit broke after swooping up that dime

Factory green is what i was thinking, tho i kind of like the darker factory green, like datto510's & jun, ka-510 etc... that green looks good. If i can find the paint code to this, i may just get it. ill have to talk to 620kevin and see what the deal is with paint.

any green you want boss......im down with the funky shit!!! :P

Ha, since you mentioned it...

I need a rad cap, im getting a complete dash off 78kingcab so i can put whats in there back together, i may need some heater stuff. Wouldn't happen to have some 14" wheels + tires?

Ill get back to you on this jester, i haven't actually ever seen this dime and dont know what parts i have/dont have yet.

• 4 weeks later...

any updates izzo?

Nothing yet man, shit keeps coming up!! I am going to try and get down there sunday and get her running. Anyone in the portland area good with wiring want to come over n help out a little bit? Someone hacked the wiring up real good and need to get the dizzy wired in properly so

itll make the voyage home.

only other things i need to do is get the carb on there, throttle linkage, guages, seat, seatbelt.. then ill drive it home and put it back together here...

PART_1295300104894.jpg