Project jigsaw

izzo

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes from gas pedal, to a cable thing, to the stock 510 linkage, to the su's.

needa throw on the side draft, and hook up my lokar. You home next weekend? What say i pick you up and you come on down :rofl:

I "might" be home this weekend! I have to go to Hawaii next week for work.

h to da mother f in izzo, its good to see ya with another dime....

Yeah man, just need to get it running and up here. I still wanna get that dashboard if you got it, and fuel pump. Just gotta get down there. hoping to go down this sunday

Got home a few hours ago, been cleaning up some parts getting things ready for tomorrow or saturday (if it rains tomorrow, saturday is supposed to be nice so ill work on it then)

Should have a carb on there tomorrow or next day, hopefully have it running by next week.

IMG_20110120_164027.jpg

IMG_20110120_164015.jpg

IMG_20110120_164001.jpg

IMG_20110120_163954.jpg

IMG_20110120_163946.jpg

IMG_20110120_131715.jpg

lol!

Hopefully get some paint next month or march. Buncha little shit to work out on it. I noticed when i hooked up the battery there is something on the fender comes on, goes off when i pull battery cable. So somethings drawing power. Once i figure out wtf it is i might just yank it off if its not important.

Brights dont turn off, they are stuck on. Gotta fix that, wire harness under the hood by the dizzy is a mess, along with some others i need to take care of. Paint will have to be last :\

Awesome! I have some paint I want to do still, it would be nice to have a room.

it will be rad, ive been sharing a bay with my father in law, and hasnt been workin out so great. at least now, i can walk 20ft to MY OWN shop and work anytime i want!!!!

Got spark!

Ordered some fuel bits from Jegs that should be here next week, about 1/3 of the cost from jegs, versus anywhere else i found for the parts needed.

Christ, if i had that piece i would have the dime running n driving now.

today i cleaned up the inside a bit, got the seat covers installed, got seats together mostly, need a few more nuts for the front seats. Got the gauge cluster in, needs fastened but its in there temp just to see whats going on with temp/fuel etc... Pretty excited. About out of daylight, gotta goto a dinner tonight. Guess im done for the day, ill do some more work tomorrow. Going to dig around and find some metal, make a bracket for my throttle cable. Clean up the fucked up wiring a bit, remove bumper lights. Install grille/headlight trim. Shits coming together fast when theres no rain :rofl: