• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i was the first yota @ POTD1+1T

im gonna be the coolest yota @ POTD2+1T:D

oh and im bringing a shield and helmet:fu:

on a related note:

i sold a spray painted celica a while back that if you had just the right light you could read "620 rules" on the hood...

thx to ryan in seattle :rolleyes::

• 2 weeks later...

7 days left! Will be rollin in my new 79 620. Hope to get a good caravan goin from Gig Harbor. Me and my nephew, RickRat in his sweet 620, Datsunfish in his 521,510 or 620 (whichever one has the most gas):fu: and hopefully some of you Tacoma/Puyallup dudes can hook up with us on our way thru??:D Any Bremerton dudes going?

:( I won't be able to make it. Sadly, I don't really trust my car enough and my girlfriend won't ride all the way up there in my shitty passenger seat. Instead I'll take the day I already have off work and wrench on the beast.

Here's an update on POTD this weekend

My registration/permit was approved by the park

We have the "Bridge Shelter" and surrounding area for the entire day

It costs money to get an alcohol permit which I was not willing to pay for this year. So please do not bring alcohol or I will be in trouble with the Ranger and may never be able to host a BBQ at any state park. :) Plus, they won't just tell the person with it to leave, our entire group can be evicted

Even without the alcohol permit, the reservation for the day is $136 (a bit more than I had thought)

The event is free to you all but I will accept donations to help cover part of the reservation from anyone who is willing.

The weather report shows sun and temps in the 80's (F) this weekend! It should be great weather! :eek:

I will be responsible for cleanup at the end of the day so please don't make a big mess :blink:

Invite lots of Datsun and Nissan folks. We have lots of room for parking.

As with any event in a state park, loud music, engine revving, and reckless driving are not permitted. Outside of the park, all of this is permitted. :cool:

Thanks for setting this up man, I'm excited to see everyone again and meet new folks. :)

I'm going to hit Costco on the way down and pick up some burgers, buns and beverages (sprite and coke)

Anything else needed?

ill prolly be there early, providing the boarder doesnt hold me back for whatever reason. so ill get to see everyone cruise in, thatll be neat!! dang is kiznook, i wanted to meet you na dyour sweet dattos, just to the event. and for anyone trying, start charging the battery, get tires that hold air or infalte them, at least 2 brakes that work and a jerry can of gas and go!!

Bleach,you rock.How much is that alcohol permit anyways?Just out of curiosity of course..:rolleyes:

I didn't ask. After the shock of the registration price I wasn't even sure if I should reserve it or not. I was expecting maybe $25 or so for registration.

Due to the nice weather though its good we have the area reserved. The park may be busy that day.

The park mentioned that we have an area for volleyball if we bring a net. Any interest in that? I don't have a net though...