Seattle area annual Datsun show - MAY 18

Bleach

Bleach,you rock.How much is that alcohol permit anyways?Just out of curiosity of course..:rolleyes:

Well Ben, I guess we will just have to slam a half-rack on the way there:blink:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was a kid you could get those plastic sleeves that said pepsi or sunkist on them to disguise your beverage in public.They still make those?

I suppose I could skip the drinking for a couple hours but I may be curled up with the cold sweats and shakes.:lol:

I am sure we can all chip in for ya Bleach.Most of us should have our stimulus $$ by then and we could stimulate you.:blink:

When are ppl going to be rooling thru my hood and where do yous guys wanting to meet at? It would be cool to get a bunch of us northies to rool down together.

Dude. For this meet you are a Southie:blink: I think you breathed in too much orange rustoleum:eek:

We will be roolin by your hood round 11 or so. We could meet ya @ the gas staion in Fife rite off the I-5 freeway or we could meet you @ the rest stop just around the corner frome Fife b4 the hwy 18 exit. Your pick there Davo

hey can i get someone to bring a junk l18 head. i need one for mock up of my fuel injection manifold, and want to do it on the bench, i dont care what shape its in, just that it has the intake side o.k. im willing to pay nothing!!

Yeah Dave

That sounds good. We will be rollin out of Olalla about 10ish. Any more of you Tacoma, Olympia, Pullyourlip, Fife, Dudes want to hook up with us? Like Dave Pumpkin said the rest stop just past Fife 11ish on Sunday.

POTD Baby! Make sure you bring some food and if you can kick a few $ Bleach's way. Even tho he dont need it cuz hes like crazy rich!:D Seriously tho he put this whole thing together and paid the fee for the park:cool:

:fu:

Looks like I will be rollin the 521.Had a small leak in the right front wheel cylinder.So small that when I removed the lug nuts they bled brake fluid..:eek:All tight now though.Glad I had some less cracked non fluid soaked shoes laying around.Cant wait!:fu:

wow guys awesome meet!! everyones cars were exellent (no matter what you think of your own car) everyone themselves were great as well!! kinda puts some faces on the names, or at least the one i remeber!! too many ppl to remeber them all. i got pix on my cell phone, but ill let the ppl with real cameras post up due to quality!! i put on an enjoyable 500 km with no mishaps this time, worth every bit. again, great meet!!