• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Sounds awesome! I plan to be there w/ my 73 240z

Excellent. Glad you found the event and welcome to Ratsun. :blink:

Man! Too bad for the &^%$#@* sound! If I could drive str8 accross it would only take bout 10 min.! Maybe I'll Amphib my Dattos!:blink: Good job Bleach! Your the man! I dont care what They say about u!:D

It'll only take you about 55 min to drive out. :D

also... what do they say about me? :)

Thanks Bleach for putting this on!!

I miss all the Datsun/Zcar events in Cali (Numerous yrs of Shasta, West Coast Convention (Motorsport Auto), Blackhawk show, and Monterey Historics. This will be my first Datsun event since moving here a yr ago, so I am looking forward to meeting other Datsun enthusiast!

i should have the "smurf" running by then. dont want to do what i did for GG. damn VWs :D

hey man, I hope you don't mind, but I gave my dime the nickname "papa smurf" back in 05' when I got it because it's little, old and blue.:o

just FYI so if I mention "papa smurf" on here you won't think I stole your thunder.

I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to use the smurf reference for a blue datsun.:D

hey man, I hope you don't mind, but I gave my dime the nickname "papa smurf" back in 05' when I got it because it's little, old and blue.:o

just FYI so if I mention "papa smurf" on here you won't think I stole your thunder.

I'm sure I'm not the first or the last to use the smurf reference for a blue datsun.:D

dont mind at all. mine is Smurfette as far as i am concerned.

I don't mind Datsun/Nissan fans showing up in other vehicles.

Please do not have your VW/Mazda/Toyota/Honda club show up with several of their cars like they did at Golden Gardens. Have your own meet!

this had better not turn into GoldenGardens II

well I was trying to have my wagon at least 1/2 ready.. finish the interior then pick away at the exterior... but my brilliant friends decided to scratch "FAIL" and " I LOVE PEN15" into the paint with sand paper... then some 1 else spray painted Van halen on the door.... so now I'm forced to do the body work to...