1972 PL521 Pictures - Finally

jefe de jefes

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is one fantastic 521! Congrats! LOve the side steps. I have some to put on my 521 but have yet top do it.

IF your 521 looks this great I can't wait to see what you do with the 320!

Wow that is one fantastic 521! Congrats! LOve the side steps. I have some to put on my 521 but have yet top do it.

IF your 521 looks this great I can't wait to see what you do with the 320!

Thanks man!

I think i'll keep the 320 looking stock from the outside. I'm on the look out for a L16 put in that 320. With time....;)

Thanks guy's.

PAC , I found the steps on fleabay. I had been watching them for a while. I remember they were posted a few times and nobody grabbed em. The wheels do look like they will tuck. I saw a members pic of their truck here and the truck was pretty low tucking titans. Icehouse I believe , had a pizzahut or napa hat on the top....... I was actually thinking of indexing mine today.

Also PAC , check your P.M.s . I sent you one a while back............

wow, that's super clean. You really got it looking great!! Did they do the engine bay too when they painted or are you still a little scruffy under the hood?! The truck looks amazing though! I'd maybe go a teensy bit lower myself, but thats just me. Actually, I'd go a lot lower, lol, but not everyones used to driving the pieces of shit I drive (I dont notice when something rides like balls anymore :( )

wow, that's super clean. You really got it looking great!! Did they do the engine bay too when they painted or are you still a little scruffy under the hood?! The truck looks amazing though! I'd maybe go a teensy bit lower myself, but thats just me. Actually, I'd go a lot lower, lol, but not everyones used to driving the pieces of shit I drive (I dont notice when something rides like balls anymore :( )

Thanks Shane.

The engine bay needs to be finished. I'm also swapping out the dash. The PO drilled about 5 holes above the stereo. Probably had some switches for fog lights and such. Then comes the A/C install.............Almost forgot , I will be lowering it some more soon. I'd like to at least tuck some tire.

Awesome 521! Love it!

Your 320 has the '65 grill on it. It was probably made in late '64. It's in really nice shape too!

Thanks , picked it up for 2 bills....

Question for anybody. The parking lights on my 64 are held on with what appears to be some wire . Is that stock or did the PO just lose the screws?

IMG_0048.jpg