Konans new lease on life!

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get him a wheelchair?

• yes
    • no
    • other, make a comment

Dude if your using 20in bicycle wheels, I got some Bad Ass MotoMags you could use! They are (Almost) as cool as your dog!

DSC04393.jpg

SAVE THEM, WE GOT TO GO SEE ERIC FOR TIRES!

Thanks, you can also buy them without rims! $150 and I ordered it.

And to whomever donates to my paypal, your name will go on the license plate! Thanks fellas, I have been with my mutt puppy all weekend, Ill leave it at that, but now I feel

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anya John, not a good way to begin your membership here, probably the worst 1st post ever :no: Keep your hateful negative comments to yourself or GTFO :fu:

I didn't see it, I am guessin one of the mod squad delt with him, and thank you for that. I would take great pleasure in.... never mind, he aint worth it, and to those that are donating, thanks again! Konan will be re-nicknamed the wheeled hotdog destroyer! :o Skib, those Datsun caps I got off of you will be on it too!

well thats cool! if i had any spare $$ i would send it but alas i am a broke bastage. $9 to my name untill i get back to work on thursday... but i am glad that your gonna help him be mobile again :D cant wait to see him again at the next meet.

DAMN! did you ever! Thanks guys!

And to all of you that donated, please PM me and let me know if you want you name or your handle on the plate.

I think the license plate should just say the dogs name and Ratsun. So if you want to put my name, put Ratsun.

It is so hard to type when you cant see the keyboard :crying: ... You guys just dont know how much I apreciate what you all are doing. With all the bills and day to day shit you guys are going thru, you all still step up with well wishes and donations to help my tupid puppy get his wheels. There was no way I could have done it this fast without you guys. Any of you ever need anything, please dont hesitate to ask, Thank you. :)

I could donate some little medicinal green doggy treats for the discomfort. Quality of life, man.

Hmmmmmm......I'll take some of that :lol:

I also need some quality in my life........... :D

I don't know that well.....for that matter....not all all :D

But..... I have a very soft spot for our canine buddies.

As I have followed and read your posts;....I can see that you are somewhat of the same.

Sooooooooooooo......I checked my PP account.....and transfered 10 to Konans cause.

What the who......... :)

Karma......

Donation sent, had to do it and pay it forward. I found an english bulldog one day and took him straight to the vet to see if anybody posted anything about him. Vet took a look at him and said it looks like you got a good dog there, 2 weeks later he started pissing blood. Took him back and the vet said that apparantly who ever had him before, had kicked him so hard in his stomach that it dis-lodged his kidneys into his abdomen. $1300 later he was the best dog I ever had, I used all of the vacation time I had and got a few donation/vouchers from the humane society. He would protect my girls like we had raised him from a pup, everytime one would cry he would walk over and sit next to them until we got over to them and picked them up. I miss him but still have the memory's and that's all it is really about.

George

• Like 1

This is hitting a lot of us close to home. I have a 15 year old collie/lab mix. Loosing her hearing, can't bark or winds up coughing, back legs go out once and a while (Not to the extent of Konan though.) But just as happy as ever, loves to eat and in no pain.

And on top of that the wife and I are looking into adopting a three leg Boston Terrier! Two years old and acts like two front legs is over rated and unneeded extra weight. :lol:

The measure of a human being is how well he treats those around him who are weak or disadvantaged. I can understand someone who is distant or unfriendly and maybe awkward with other people but it's a miserable person who can't be nice to an animal.

This is hitting a lot of us close to home. I have a 15 year old collie/lab mix. Loosing her hearing, can't bark or winds up coughing, back legs go out once and a while (Not to the extent of Konan though.) But just as happy as ever, loves to eat and in no pain.

And on top of that the wife and I are looking into adopting a three leg Boston Terrier! Two years old and acts like two front legs is over rated and unneeded extra weight. :lol:

Yes........on the hitting close to home. :console:

I think most people here could 'pirate' this discussion with a story or 2 about their 'better half/halves'...... :) ....as I.

hey man if u want i am sure it would be cool with my boss i got tubing that would work and a welder setup to do it. or if u got alum i can do that too and my work is in tacoma. just need a way to mount the rims and dimensions, u could come down one night and we could put it togother.

I can't wait to see Konan's new wheels, Let us know as soon as you get hooked up! Konan is the sweetest baby in the whole world, for anyone who doesn't Know him it is worth donating or at least sending your thoughts and good vibes! He is like the dog that you always wish you had, loyal, loving and sweet as can be, he is perfectly behaved and never has had to be reprimanded in front of me. We are a little hard up right now but were still able to donate to the cause because this is completely worth it! Please keep us informed! <3 Princess Calley