Seattle-BestCoast2010112.jpg

Stoked! I finally found the bastard!

Seattle-BestCoast2010113.jpg

Oh yeah, Harry Potter was there too, yeeay, who cares LOLZ

Seattle-BestCoast2010109-2.jpg

Dont remember this part too much

Seattle-BestCoast2010116.jpg

Seattle-BestCoast2010117.jpg

I'm handing out candy to all the little rug rats. Then when I get a group of teens I wait for them to get in front of my truck. Then I hit the train horn with my remote.

Freaking great. :lol: Scares the shit out of them every time.

• Like 1

speaking of zombies whos watching the premier of the walking dead tonight???

if you dont know it's a comic book that they made a TV show for. It's an amazing story, more about the survival than the zombies themselves. Its on AMC at 10 tonight so watch it!!!

Kids are pooped out, think im gonna watch Army of Darkness tonight :D

Guest DatsuNoob

me and kelly are going to do the zombie thing next time we have something to do for halloween..the contacts are really cool.

did you have someone else do the makeup or did you guys do it yourself?

Going this year as a Zombie was alot of fun. We each did our own makeup. I wanted to be the rotten, been dead for a while zombie, she wanted the freshly turned look. It took a little more than an hour to finish, but got all kinds of reactions from people so it was worth it. contacts were $20, a shirt I can wear again, $15, and we shared the makeup, so it was really not too bad as far as money went. I spent more on drinks than I did my costume :lol: I had alot of fun.

Going this year as a Zombie was alot of fun. We each did our own makeup. I wanted to be the rotten, been dead for a while zombie, she wanted the freshly turned look. It took a little more than an hour to finish, but got all kinds of reactions from people so it was worth it. contacts were $20, a shirt I can wear again, $15, and we shared the makeup, so it was really not too bad as far as money went. I spent more on drinks than I did my costume :lol: I had alot of fun.

Looks like great times. You guys did a great job on the makeup. You looked pretty hammered there in the last couple of pics. :D

Guest DatsuNoob

HAHA, thanks, I had alot of fun trying to make myself look as ugly as possible. It was kinda fun to imagine how a REALLY dead guy might look and try to make that happen with some makeup and fake blood. The veins were fun too. Couldnt find a pencil of the right color at any Halloween shop, so a $.94 eyeliner from target did the trick. I made her buy it though :lol: I was feelin pretty good by the end of the night. Made a few new friends and had a couple pitchers of Stella at Cha Cha's in addition to all the PBR's and Hamm's I had. Good times for sure. I'd love to organize a ratsun Hallowen night out next year.

Damn! you guys are having to much fun! I'm not heading out till later as I'm friends with the 'Late Shift' peeps. Justin: Sweet as job on your Zombie! the blue veins are the shit :thumbup: Dave: Looks like a hella fun time but we need more oics of your costume (or I'm guessing its a costume as I have never seen you dressed up :P ) Oh, and Whomever that is in the blue kimono and awesome ink work down the leg better be around on your next pumpkin patch meet! :ninja:

we went to the pyrmaid alehouse and were seen as fawkin FREEEEEAKS! People were trying to avoid looking at us, so we had a beer some nachos then split. Went to Last Chance Chilishack and Watering hole instead, better vibe for sure. After all, they DID have Hamm's

Slim`s last chance chlli shack ................ Pig iron bbq

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg