1971 510 Goon FOR TRADE AGAIN!NOW with OICS!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Guest kamakazi620

fresh L20b longshaft 5 speed NO rust in floorboards,needs brakes gone threw and tires and front body work (which will be done in 2 weeks)

Will trade for this

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/1964650522.html

If you live in the area call 503 659 9486 ask for joey

No camera= No pics if you want to look at it call me and you can come check it out,I really want THAT blue civic NOT a similar POS civic

• Like 2
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

Wait... let me get this straight.. you're getting rid of a 510 Goon for a Civic?

Yup,35-42 mpg is better than 20-25 mpg.I also like cruise control AC and a full independent suspension,sorry I'm getting old and for a daily I like creature comforts. For Anyone on the other side of this deal their getting a 510 waggo for CHEAP!!!

• Like 3
Guest kamakazi620

Pics or part out.

Actually either way you are going to need pics...

LOSE LOSE SITUATION!

I Will Get oics someday,it would just be easier if someone close by would come look at it in person...

Guest kamakazi620

Ads placed without a price & location are subject to removal.

how can one tell the diff between POS civics???

vtec just kicked in, JO!

You wouldn't understand YO!(american version,^^ that JO! is mexican) and the $$$ on the civic WAS 700

Also Why Do ANY of you care WTF I want to drive anyway!,I was doing the RIGHT thing by offering it to you guys FIRST FOR CHEAP!!! but ALL you guys that were interested were to "busy" to drive 20min to come see it OR to much of a tightwad to buy a NICE 510 waggo FOR CHEAP!!!

No problems cuz the civic has been sold and you guys will see oics of the goon finished and then the price will be $3500

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't get any interior pics cuz it was locked and Kami wasn't home, but here's some pics, pretty damn straight car other than the obvious front damage, rear seats and cargo area were real nice, couldn't see the dash real well because of the sunshade and foggy windows, but it looked ok from what I could tell.

kamegoon.jpg

kamegoon2.jpg

kamegoon3.jpg

kamegoon4.jpg

kamegoon5.jpg

kamegoon6.jpg

kamegoon7.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.