Roadside Smog Checks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(3) Vehicle owners are mailed a letter asking them to participate in a voluntary vehicle repair program.

Relax the sphincter. It works on cars with blue smoke or black diesel smoke that shouldn't be on the road anyway. For homework make a single finger salute sign, find one of these testers, dump a quart of oil in the gas tank and drive through. Hell drive through 40 or 50 times. There, that's better.

I hope the imaginary borders that define our states continue to keep california and their craziness inside said boundaries. Not saying pollution is good, but they are spending money on this shite when they can hardly afford to keep basic services available in some parts of the state?

• Like 2

thats why im glad im smog exempt they can send it to me all they want by law theres nothing wrong with my car

What part of"it's not about the air" don't you understand?It's about revenueing and getting our cars off the street. :angry:

In the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia,your car can be running FIVE TIMES cleaner than the specs for the car call for but you will FAIL if any "equiptment" is tampered with or removed.As i said--they don't give a shit about the air.So with this in mind-YOU should care what they are doing.

What part of"it's not about the air" don't you understand?It's about revenueing and getting our cars off the street. :angry:

In the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia,your car can be running FIVE TIMES cleaner than the specs for the car call for but you will FAIL if any "equiptment" is tampered with or removed.As i said--they don't give a shit about the air.So with this in mind-YOU should care what they are doing.

171-0216215610-arnold-schwarzenegge.jpg

Bonvo, the only car (you have listed) that's exempt is your '56 Chevy. A '73 is not "smog exempt". It's exempt from biannual testing, but by State and Federal laws, it still has to meet all requirements of the year of manufacture. You can still get BAR reffed even in a '68 Datsun.

As for the rest of Kalifornians, what do you expect by living in the most populous State with an extreme Liberal bias, electing an Austrian ACTOR to the State's highest political position with no prior experience?