I have the cutest dog

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the operator with an emergency breakthru from your sister, "Sampson, this is Sheela.... Momma Fell Down!"

OMFg i havent watched that shit for like 8 years i can't believe i remembered it. I love the part when they came home and founf killer the dog......."It was sampsons guys, they came in here with nunchuks, doing indian burns and they killed killer yo"

Love your dogs guys !! I will post pics of Jake, my "datsun" terrier as my wife calls him.........hes a badass boston terrier

my Sampson is only half miniature pinscher and half German pinscher. Most people don't know that German pinschers exists..they are normally about 45 lbs, so Sampson is about 25 lbs instead of 10 like most min pins...He's a big little doog

Cool! Is he hyper as fuck? That is what killed mine. No matter how much we walked her. She loved to run...

Konan is by far the most beautiful dog in existence. White German Shepard are awesome

I am very lucky to have him, he is the reason I am still alive twice over.

Emma is a CUTIE!! Pink nails and a proper stance...

Gotta hook her up with Leo for some sports, and then tag team it to Max for a night out!

They both PROMISE to be gentle and slightly submissive!

max.jpg

hehehe she even smiles when asked, but dont let the boys kid themselves, she has shown a couple others that she is a bit faster than you think!

Dave do you have to carry that cat to the food dish????:lol:

I got this one Dave! Nope! Squeak is so fat she has her own gravity!!!

Oooo, that's bad.

Hey man, we can't see you, open your eyes and smile! :) Can't remember which war movie that was.

I'll bet you'll all know this though: "What do you mean, you people? What do YOU mean, you people?...What?!" :D

Oooo, that's bad.

Hey man, we can't see you, open your eyes and smile! :) Can't remember which war movie that was.

I'll bet you'll all know this though: "What do you mean, you people? What do YOU mean, you people?...What?!" :D

It was in the losers... :D