Scored another 510

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my grandma had a 510 sedan back when i was a little kid . my memory isn't as perfect about it as i wish it was,but it was the same blue as yours,with the same blue interior,and if i remember right, the same hubcaps as you had on it in the first pics. i've been trying to remember for sure,but i think it had a white vinyl top,and i'm fairly sure it was a 4-door. i LOVED that car!!! we went everywhere in it,until she developed hypoglycemia, fell asleep at the wheel,and ended up driving it into a ditch. Grandma was banged up a bit,but ok. not so much for the car though! it was totaled! she bought a brand new b210GX with louvers and metallic blue paint(& sadly an automatic). as nice as i thought the b210 was at the time, it just never measured up to her 510. That old 510 hooked me,and i've wanted one ever since. CONGRATS on yours!!!

It's a little too low in the back right now but I'm effin tired so I'll adjust it tomorrow. I lowered the front and rear of this car , then I raised the front of the 4 door I gave my mom. I'm beat!

I couldn't get ahold of 2 16" tires so this is what it'll look like for this week. I plan on having a totally different look next weekend(hopefully). I should start a project thread.