Jareds 2 door with an none turbo s15 SR

Icehouse

Me and Frank have also been putting this car together. Its by brothers old 2 door. Basically we had to go through everything to get it road worthy. It took us about 3 weeks..... Lots and lots of little things to fix :( I drove it last night to the exhaust shop and everything seemed to be working great, the heater is killer!!! I only have 1 pic but I think if I start the thread Dillon will post more.

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0026.JPG

I lied I have 2 :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job! Glad its going. I want to see how that engine looks.

I told thrillin' Dillen to post them up but his is being lazy :D

ok in the first pic you cant see it but the angle is different in the second pic you can see it but you have to look close...

you can see the ghost of frank!!

:lol:

:D

You guys have too many 510's up there..send a few my way :lol:

Your a welding pro, we can save all the none rusty chunks of all the cars we part out, then we can ship them to you and you can weld them back together :D

big thanks to frank rizzo an jeff aka wolfman for the sweet ride, they really took care of me over at the ratsun garage :cool: more pics will go up, this is my first post,an also my first ride in the 510, i must say im a 510 guy fur life, what a big dif from the L20 also provided by frank rizzo. more to come thats for sure! still waiting on a posi an camber plates but it already blows my freakin mind:D

Frank making sure everything is done before Jared takes her away :D We had to change the Temp censor in the motor, it had the wrong resistance, the s13 SR one worked perfect :D

IMG_0072.JPG

IMG_0073.JPG

Jared about to go for his first drive :D

IMG_0071.JPG

big thanks to frank rizzo an jeff aka wolfman for the sweet ride, they really took care of me over at the ratsun garage :cool: more pics will go up, this is my first post,an also my first ride in the 510, i must say im a 510 guy fur life, what a big dif from the L20 also provided by frank rizzo. more to come thats for sure! still waiting on a posi an camber plates but it already blows my freakin mind:D

I think its a good idea to get used to the power before installing the posi, trust me a posi takes some getting used to in the rain. I'm not saying its not fun its just easy to scare yourself or other people on the street :D

510's are crazy, with every upgrade they handle better and better. I'm always amazed with how well there antiquated suspension design can still out perform so many new cars.

EFI is a nice upgrade to any Ratsun thats for sure :D I do feel it somewhat takes away the "Datsun feel" it hard to get used to no gas smell when your driving around :D EFI is also nice on cold mornings, it doesn't require a mirage of tricks to get her running :D Or the old ether in the glove box trick :D

I think its a good idea to get used to the power before installing the posi, trust me a posi takes some getting used to in the rain. I'm not saying its not fun its just easy to scare yourself or other people on the street :D

hahaha!!! Welcome to "OLD FOGGIE" status Jeff!!!! Read that back and tell me you don't sound just like somebody's dad!! :)

Nice to see it going. That engine needed a good home. Have fun with it Jared.

That car is one damn good home :D

I reckon this is the ideal combo for a good streeter 510. An S15 SR20de autech motor would be even better, but this is awesome.

Any chance of some pics of the whole car in the sunlight? (if you guys get sunlight in winter).

cheers

The autech SR is BANK!!! but damn classy, we can all dream of that engine :D

I think we should get all those cars at my house for a photo shoot

Jared

Franks

Jeffs

If I can hold hold 2 of your classy guns in the photo, one in each hand :D

2eDeYe;33391'']Sunlight ha... :P

ain't that the truth!!!

yeah bring on the pics !!!!!. Looks awesome (from what i can see)

Thrillen Dillon was going to post his pics!!!! Putting any responsibility in a 16 year olds hands is a bad idea :D

hahaha!!! Welcome to "OLD FOGGIE" status Jeff!!!! Read that back and tell me you don't sound just like somebody's dad!! :)

Shit Mike I am an "Old Foggie" 27 damn!!! where did the years go????? At least my spelling and punctuation has gotten better :D Maybe not perfect but better :D