New 510 Hot Wheels

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And on that note! Does every person with a Hot Wheels 510 have to list it on ebay!?

I am so sick of wading through page after page of fucking Hot Wheels!

Fuck this, I am going to Target to find one! And sell it on Ebay! :lol:

Guess I gotta go look too. Went through 3 displays today only to find 4 that I didn't have. Then I come home and see this.....good thing I don't work tomorrow. However, there will be a Hot Wheels show in town at the end of July so if nothing else maybe I can find one there.

And on that note! Does every person with a Hot Wheels 510 have to list it on ebay!?

I am so sick of wading through page after page of fucking Hot Wheels!

Fuck this, I am going to Target to find one! And sell it on Ebay! :lol:

Look for a buyer called Metalmonkey. make the reserve $12

and that is why no one can find one, because one person buys every single one because he can flip it to some ...... for $15.

Screw it. If I see anymore, I'll buy em all up and sell em on Ratsun for the intended price cool.gif

Ever seen Brewsters Millions? Richard Pryor has to spend $30million in 30 days without acruing any assets. mailing letters with ultra collector stamps etc. I do that with hot wheels, give 6 year old kids '96 first editions for their birthday and shit

Ever seen Brewsters Millions? Richard Pryor has to spend $30million in 30 days without acruing any assets. mailing letters with ultra collector stamps etc. I do that with hot wheels, give 6 year old kids '96 first editions for their birthday and shit

:lol:

I should take pics of my 5yo Nephew's car toys!

:lol:

Ah...those were the days. Weren't they, Ed? $1.07 at Target? Add tax on that! I miss Oregon!!!angry.gif