And the award for retard of the month goes to...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Well, his name DID start with JDM, -10 points straight away for that. He sounds like a compulsive liar who cwont admit he probably fucked his own car up, and cant fabricate a tale even half way plausible. If this is really true, dude needs kicked in the nuts, what a fagtron.

Well, his name DID start with JDM, -10 points straight away for that. He sounds like a compulsive liar who cwont admit he probably fucked his own car up, and cant fabricate a tale even half way plausible. If this is really true, dude needs kicked in the nuts, what a fagtron.

ramirez.jpg

Ah, let it all out 'noob. Clense yourself. :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

Ha-lo, my name a Manny Ramirez. Manny Ramirez loave car! Ho-ray! Manny Ramirez say to JDM guy, why you let some puto esteal jour carrito? Manny Ramirez say to him, you must have esmall pito and tiny huevos.g4dKAukm.jpg

Manny Ramirez no have esmall pito, I loave car, Ho-ray! Juan tine, I hab two car. I like to play with toy car. Ho-ray! Manny Ramirez hab a chorizo pito, and fast car, I sooo happy, I loave it! Ho-ray!

a_ramirez_manny_vt.jpg

We have a phrase in the Army: "Stuck on Dumb"...

This guy should have simply walked away. Sorry you can't work on your own vehicle at your own place. Sorry said place has felons running around trying to nab parts off your car. Sorry you didn't see it coming, and that only enhances the flavor of FAIL.

"I punched him in the face..." Really? Seriously? You did nothing. You saw stuff missing off your car when you gave her a "conjugal visit", and you got a little upset.

And here's how it really went down:

Owner: (In the voice of Milton from Office Space) "Umm, that is my Silvia, can I have my hood and headlights back?"

Felon: No.

Owner: I will call the authorities.

Felon: No, you wont.

Owner: If I give you all of my money, can I have my Silvia back?

Felon: (Thinking free cash from a mental midget) Okay, that will work.

Owner: Here is all of my money. Thank You for my Silvia back.

Idiot + Felon = Money parted. Sprinkle some FAIL on it and serve it up piping hot.

Are we all done being funny? (story if fucked like most internet shit but replies are good) so I can lock this to prevent wasting someone else's time?

Lock it if you must. It never got quite as interesting as I thought it was going to. lol