need help in Orange county my wheels got stolen!!!!!!!!

this morning my wheels got stolen on my dime they were gold riken gold meshies with polished lips 15 inch with hard to find 165-50-15 federals here in Costa mesa lmk if u seen or heard anything lmk please thanks this is how it looked on my car.....951-473-5311

:(

51.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that sux... some junkies broke into my car two months ago and only took the change i had in my ash tray... and a couple of years ago broke in, took my bazooka tube and baseball bat, and had the courtousy to lock the doors for me (and the alarm didnt go off either)...

i'll keep an eye open :blink:

that sux... some junkies broke into my car two months ago and only took the change i had in my ash tray... and a couple of years ago broke in, took my bazooka tube and baseball bat, and had the courtousy to lock the doors for me (and the alarm didnt go off either)...

i'll keep an eye open :blink:

LOL, nice alarm you have. Dont you just love nice theives?

there is a tool for breaking the locking lugs off, takes a hammer and 2 seconds, only stops the honest theives. you can get them from mac and snap on. as a mechanic we use them when ppl loose their keys. they usually find them after we break them off

:rofl: there was some post about a VW kid who cut his wheels off with a sawlsall when he fucked up his lug :lol:

[edit] found it

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2684546

ya thats some funny shit :rofl: ( I know a guy that was in the same situation , but wen't out and fawkin rented a plasma cutter to torch the wheel off with a stuck lug :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ---> true story , I spit my drink all over and couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes

when he explained how bad ass his idea was.

well got some wheels today since ive been pissed all week my wife help me buy some wheels since my b-day is coming up this time i put some dam locks and got full coverage on my dime this this time.....;)i felt giving up on my dime but i didnt....i am keep going......

• Like 2

there is a tool for breakingremoving the locking lugs off, takes a hammer and 2 seconds

slightly smaller 12pt socket, BFH --> OFF.

used this method many times in the JY. the socket is often good for all 4 ;)

if its a craftsman/ etc, replace it for the next time.

165 /50/15???????? They make a size like that?

PS I like your Car. It has the Ratsun look( aliitle worn but still a daily driver)

just looked it up up yea 165s

:D

yes federal tires makes 1654515 and 50 series they usually run on VW like $95.00 a tire special order...