Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. I assumed that after ten there was no hope of getting in, and i haz a campsite too.

the gates lock at 10pm but someone from DNW has a key there for emergencies ect.

If you come late they will let you in.

ask mike :lol:

I was just going to ask that! :D But seriously, don't you know you're supposed to bring hot single chicks who like Datsuns for the rest of us poor souls? ;) (Skib's bringing like 20 tattooed freaky chicks who may have bi-sexual tendencies I heard?)

I'm getting all excited for vaca. Finally having gotten the truck squared away, that is. Wish I had time to install the LSD, but I've decided that can wait until after Canby, better not to press my luck. Going to try and categorize all the shit I have for sale this next weekend. Found some brand news front wheel bearings for the 620 also. BR3s and BR5s. Been sitting in my new parts drawer since I had the black 620, never got around to doing them. So I'll probably throw those in the pile. Think I may have gotten those before I even started working at NAPA, but it's not like bearings go bad sitting in a box.

:rofl:

I thought he was gonna drive this to Canby

Pedo_Bear_Want_some_candy_by_Blink1972.jpg

His philosophy is don't drive a datsun to a datsun show/meet. :lol:

Thats true before it was a buick and now its a miata I think he need to get his truck going and bring it to canby

I was just going to ask that! :D But seriously, don't you know you're supposed to bring hot single chicks who like Datsuns for the rest of us poor souls? ;) (Skib's bringing like 20 tattooed freaky chicks who may have bi-sexual tendencies I heard?)

I'm getting all excited for vaca. Finally having gotten the truck squared away, that is. Wish I had time to install the LSD, but I've decided that can wait until after Canby, better not to press my luck. Going to try and categorize all the shit I have for sale this next weekend. Found some brand news front wheel bearings for the 620 also. BR3s and BR5s. Been sitting in my new parts drawer since I had the black 620, never got around to doing them. So I'll probably throw those in the pile. Think I may have gotten those before I even started working at NAPA, but it's not like bearings go bad sitting in a box.

geeeeeeesssssuuuussss ,,, keep talking like that ,,, the chickys think its hawt ,,,,,,,,, :lol:

well in any case if i go, ill need to bum a ride fro someone...

ill be down for like half the gas if i can save some cash up.

i requested the days off just about an hour ago, so ill have to see how it turns out...

we will get you there

geeeeeeesssssuuuussss ,,, keep talking like that ,,, the chickys think its hawt ,,,,,,,,, :lol:

Well it's better than cats! :D

Besides, what chicks would hang around us Datsun owners after multiple discussions on graping, prolapsed hemorrhoids, and the Pedobear?! :lol: