hello

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just bought a '69 521 pickup this morning (yay) I used to own a '73 bmw 2002 tii. I currently have an 06 saab 92x or Saabaroo. Cant wait to get off work and pick this thing up tonight.

Miko

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will take some pics tomoro, i just got back from picking it up after a long day at work. i have lots of questions and cant wait til monday when i register this thing and take for a real cruise around town. anyways i live on orange county, ca and work in newport beach if there are any meets i'd like to come and check out other cars.

miko

Welcome to Ratsun :cool:

rule #1. post pics

rule #2. post pics

rule #3 post pics

......... Ratsuns just full of picture whores :lol:

plenty of CA members so youll have no problem meeting some fellow Ratsuners :cool:

OOOOOhhhh Shiny. Nice truck.

Rule #4 More pics (dif angles & engine)

Rule #5 Let us know what your plans are with said Datsun

Welcome to Ratsun. You are with the good hands people :D

for now i think i just want to change out the big bumper in the rear to the original smaller 2 peice bumpers ( if that is even oem ) i just like the look of the of the smaller chrome bumpers. monday will be registration and tune-up. this is my first datsun, is it normal for it to feel like it's struggling to do 60 mph in 4th gear i have a 1300 motor. yes of course i would like to do a swap but i have no tools or knowledge so i'm gonna have to leave to the pros. plans in the near future

tune-up

rear bumper replacement

disc brakes

is there anyway to make this thing freeway safe without doing a motor swap???

i am a f-o-b sorry

Welcome! Very nice truck. Thanks to some of the members here, there are disc brake options out there for front and rear. "Search" tool will yield lots of valuable info. Good choice on the bumperettes, but they will be difficult to find. :)

-B

Nice truck welcome to ratsun! there are lots of meets and plenty of shows that SWDP rolls to together so keep your eyes on the Events threads. You should roll to the SWDP picnic, thats where i met most of the local ratsuners!! plus its a great time!