Beer?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Those pics of the fridge full of beer reminds me of back in the day @ my senior party my fridge was completely full of Rainier beer. 16 oz bottles, 12 oz cans, 12 oz bottles. Beer on the top shelve. Beer on the middle shelve. Beer on the bottom shelve. Beer in the door! :D I had a pic of it but it has been lost for many years. Ahhhh. those were the good ol days. My Indian friend named me "Runs with Beers" :P

• 1 month later...

it depends on the weather. if it's hot, heavy beer,or ales aren't that good. during the fall/winter i like black butte porter,obsidian stout,fat tire,most IPA's. sometimes it depends on what i'm eating with it. i used to be a beer/wine bartender at a pizza place. i don't know crap about wine,but i can talk about what beer/ale goes better with what foods,and why for quite awhile! I believe Budweiser isn't fit to clean your toilet with,let alone DRINK,i hate the nasty aftertaste it has. Hamms is a great rafting beer. it tastes pretty much the same cold,warm,flat,whatever. I will almost always drink Rolling Rock if it's available,it's far and away my favorite! i've even known many people that "don't like beer" that liked Rolling Rock. Beer is like pizza,it's all pretty good! Damnit!,now i"m thirsty!

I prefer the water for cheap beer...

52009s.jpg

For the more expensive varietals pretty much anything goes. I really enjoy dark, dark beers.

my dad drank OLY the whole time i was growing up(i rarely saw him outside of work without one,yet I've never seen him drunk. is it a weak beer?) we had OLY stuff all over the place, knitted hats made from beer cans,stickers with different sayings about "the ARTISEINS(sp?),posters etc. i never see it anymore,and i heard the brewery closed.

Am I doing it wrong? I think I posted at least one of those twice by mistake! I'm still figuring out how to work this,I'm now a computer guy. Is there a limit to posts or something? Anyway,I'm sure it was my MISTAKE

Guest DatsuNoob

Sam Smith Nut Brown Ale, Newcastle Brown Ale (the fine wine of beer IMO). We drink lots of Coors light and Pabst in the garage when on the cheap, but I've been on a Modelo Especial trip lately, shit goes down like gold. (it's the Corona that the Mexicans dont pee in :D)

Craft is the only way to go. And I know for a fact none of you have had it. Small micro brew right down the street from my shop. I don't really drink beer. But this stuff is the bomb. They have 7 beers on tap. Small tasting room. You get 5 tastings for $5.00 Or you can buy a jug for $18.00 64oz. Then when you come back they will refill it for $13.00

blond

rasberry

4 head hef

I've never had the others real dark and heavy. I don't care for dark and heavy.