non datsun complaining

this weekend is going to suck, :( kellys working so im limited on what i can do to the cars, no weber on my car till he gets a day off...my sister and her two babies are here so i will be worried about my nice things all day tomorrow (mason thinks our 52inch projection tv is a big drum), and kelly has to try sleeping while they are here...not to mention my dog hurt my hand. i was playing rough with him and he got my hand on a tendon or something i cant bend 2 of my fingers so using a sander tomorrow may not work so well. if i cant work on my car all weekend and its nice and sunny i may cry :crying:

:poop: :poop: :poop:

oh hey but i have presents coming. :hyper: maybe it wont be so bad after all....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok first, i have very little car expierence kelly knows more than me. im learning still. my engine has all the emissions stuff still so we need to block it off and kelly doesnt have a day off til next weekend.

second i dont use that twitter crap. my facebook is only used to get pictures on here and talk to a friend in new mexico. i really try to dont get sucked into things like that.....this is an exception.

third you dont know these little boys. one is 3 one is almost 2. they can wiggle out of any situation. they are little monsters and would run off with my parts and tools if i tried to get them to help. my sister is a crazy woman and would probably try to kill me if i put them in a cage...

i jut took my door off and cleaned it up a bit, i'll probably do more today while he's sleepin. i think my sister and her monsters are leaving soon.

Hahaha. (this isn't twitter)

Get the kids involved fixing the Datsun. If they get dirty enough they won't be brought back!biggrin.gif

Mike you will love this Friday night at the races I got my sisters niece cleaning mud off the race car and checking the toe with me.

ok first, i have very little car expierence kelly knows more than me. im learning still. my engine has all the emissions stuff still so we need to block it off and kelly doesnt have a day off til next weekend.

second i dont use that twitter crap. my facebook is only used to get pictures on here and talk to a friend in new mexico. i really try to dont get sucked into things like that.....this is an exception.

third you dont know these little boys. one is 3 one is almost 2. they can wiggle out of any situation. they are little monsters and would run off with my parts and tools if i tried to get them to help. my sister is a crazy woman and would probably try to kill me if i put them in a cage...

i jut took my door off and cleaned it up a bit, i'll probably do more today while he's sleepin. i think my sister and her monsters are leaving soon.

I feel your pain. I finally have my 710 licensed and insured and swapped in an alt. that charges...... the brakes on the front need work and I want to go out but it's raining now. Poop.

well i have a really funny picture of us working on brakes...well nukeday with his head in my wheel well under a tarp strapped to a lawn chair and my roof rack....kelly took my phone to work cos his was dead but yeah.....just do what we did :D

this is jessi i didnt notice i was on his name so oh well.

Maybe it's age but I've put in my time laying in slush working on my 521 back in the '70s. :lol: Still keep my hand in, as as any Datsun owner knows. :lol: :lol: OK ya guilted me into it. Today I worked through a shower and only came in when the dog had enough.

my sister is a crazy woman and would probably try to kill me if i put them in a cage...

put her in a cage, then put that cage in another cage with the monsters. done. :rolleyes:

thatll have em all atwitter.

then have em read the directions to you while you slap the carb together.

put her in a cage, then put that cage in another cage with the monsters. done. :rolleyes:

thatll have em all atwitter.

then have em read the directions to you while you slap the carb together.

:lol: why didnt i think of that sooner?!?

As for the carb the instructions dont cover all the emissions stuff, i have to take the manifold off and put a little blockage thingy in there.... :huh: I have never done anything to a carb before and yea. Kelly was showing me and stuff but he wakes up at like 5 or 6 and goes to work about 10. Thats not enough time to do all that and eat and get ready for work. He could just do it for me but i want to learn. I dont want to be in the damn kitchen while he gets to have fun with the car damnit :D