I LOVE COPS

I got pulled over in my Z car today for speeding. 62 in a 50mph. Cop comes to the window with his radar gun in hand. I got ya at 62 son. Can I see your licence & registration?

Sure no problem. I'm thinkin shit just what I need a f/n ticket. I haven't had one in years. :D He goes back to his bike then comes back and starts some chit chat. Then he hands me my stuff back and tells me to slow it down. :o

As he walks away he says by the way NICE CAR.

That's why I love cops today. :D

• Like 1
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got pulled over in my Z car today for speeding. 62 in a 50mph. Cop comes to the window with his radar gun in hand. I got ya at 62 son. Can I see your licence & registration?

Sure no problem. I'm thinkin shit just what I need a f/n ticket. I haven't had one in years. :D He goes back to his bike then comes back and starts some chit chat. Then he hands me my stuff back and tells me to slow it down. :o

As he walks away he says by the way NICE CAR.

That's why I love cops today. :D

A motor cop let you off?!!!Hope you went right out and bought a lottery ticket.Cop musta just got a BJ behind the billboard.

I got pulled over in my Z car today for speeding. 62 in a 50mph...

You need to be a little more incognito, brother.

A silver Z Car screams "Pull Me Over".

A motor cop let you off?!!!Hope you went right out and bought a lottery ticket.Cop musta just got a BJ behind the billboard.

That's what I was thinkin. Motor cops have a little more attude that a regular cop. Must be the biker thing :lol:

That's what I was thinkin. Motor cops have a little more attude that a regular cop. Must be the biker thing :lol:

No, it's not that.I've worked with guys who wre great people,then they transfered to "Motors".I watched them change before my eyes.They weren't the same people anymore.Never did figure out why anyone would take a job that by definition is"negative contact with the public"for 8 hours a day.And now with the emphasis on revenueing-it's even worse.

When on a bike you vulnerable and dissadvantaged. Every other vehicle can easily and instantly kill you. I ride a bycycle to work and get extremely pissed at other stupid drivers that, but when driving a vehicle, I hardly notice. It's a misplaced defence reflex. "I'm on a bike... you,... are an idiot driver"

COPS is a great show isnt it???

That's what I was thinkin.

musta met his quota already!

i was cited for a no seatbelt ticket by a M/C cop instead of the speeding, 80+, uphill. :cool:

i think he was more shocked the wagon could go 80, uphill :lol:

...Aaaaah John, you disappointed him after he called you "son" and then finally had a good look at you realized you could be his G-pa :o ....He probably thought he snagged a kid and was going to teach him a lesson :lol:

...Aaaaah John, you disappointed him after he called you "son" and then finally had a good look at you realized you could be his G-pa :o ....He probably thought he snagged a kid and was going to teach him a lesson :lol:

That's happend once before. I think when they see a hot sports car they just think some punk ass kid. Then they check your licence and they need a calculator to figure out how old you really are. :o