• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This works on anything -

Press "Ctrl" and then "PrtSc"

Open Microsoft Paint and select the dotted box

Right click anywhere on the page and select "Paste"

Trim what you want, open another Paint and copy and paste into the second window.

Lemme know how that works.

That rear view of the red 620 (Japanese) is the feature truck on last month's Japanese magazine Truck Trends. He has now painted it gloss black! That truck is absolutely AWESOME!! Notice how He "ended" the bullitside and also somehow "unibodied" the cab into the bed. Very, very nice, If You go onto http://www.trucktrendsweb.com and clic on the issues area, You will see the cover shot. By the way, the editor of that magazine was the person that drove My Wife and I all over Tokyo. Very nice guy named Mark. You have seen Him in photos of runs over here in Mini Truckin' magazine. I am lucky enough to own all 24 issues of Truck Trends. A collection that was quite a feat to do!! Someday I hope to scan all of the truck photos and features and post them somewhaer. Another project!!!

I wouldn't unibody mine, I just like the shaved look.

I was under the impression they made a factory 620 unibody over there, no? I really don't know, just though I heard that last time they came up. So consider this misinformation!

OK. First off, as far as I know, there were no unibody trucks built over there. The only "unibody" truck is the "U" model (search elsewhere on this forum to see information and photos). This guy built His own frame from the photos in Truck Trends. Here are 3 photos. His bedfloor is raised (truck bagged) so who knows, without looking underneath, about how the truck's frame is now.

620unibodyjapan.jpg

620unibodyjapan2.jpg

620unibodyjapan3.jpg

This is, quite possibly, the CLEANEST 620 ever built!!!

He did body work to it, shaved the marker lights, welded up the tailgate and I will say almost for sure fixed cracks and stress marks on the section of the unibody. In my opinion there is alot of flexing and stress in that section. So if he drives it alot it has to crack through. Bondo doesnt give, if anything you have to allow for shrinkage. But doent get me wrong, very fricking cool...very smoothed, like to see the under carriage and engine bay. and interior...:cool::cool: