SWDP 3rd Annual Bar-B-Que IMPORTANT CHANGE

Steroid

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ok I just received my copy of Truck trends magazine from Japan. If you guys remember back there was a gentleman named Takashi there all day & into the evening taking pix. Long story short he sent a pic DVD to a SWDP friend Shingo who is an editor for Truck trends, Japans #1 mini truckin magazine. They did a feature article covering our BBQ & needless to say I was blown away when i saw it. This is so HUGE for SWDP & Ratsun...we are big time in Japan now !! I took a few cell pix for now..hoping to be able to scan these pages asap...

m9pnja.jpg

whh16b.jpg

11vh2fk.jpg

15q3g4m.jpg

24xdizc.jpg

Ben,

The only place I have ever heard of importing Trucktrends is Bob Grant of Grant Customs. The only other way is to contact Goshu at Mooneyes. Each copy will cost You between $25.00 to $30.00 to Your door from Japan!!! I have paid Mooneyes with Paypal on quite a few purchases. Also, there is West Coast Nationals coverage in the same issue, which is # 42.

We are HUGE in Japan!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, when is the 4th annual one going to be? I may be back in the NW but I miss you SWDP guys! I missed all the shows in 2010 so 2011 I get to make up for them. I may fly in just for JCCS and again for your BBQ. Since we all know how I am about getting my truck on the road we can count that out of it :P

• 2 months later...

We will be starting a 4th Annual thread in a little while. It is now looking like this year's Bar-B-Que will be August 28th , same location. Does that date work for You guys???

Does U-Haul rent 620 Pick up's ? Dang I need a truck. :(

Hey Datrod,

I'll rent you one of mine... No charge. Though I get to drive the red one ;)

• 1 year later...