SWDP 3rd Annual Bar-B-Que IMPORTANT CHANGE

Steroid

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OC ty for posting the MT article. I just recieved confirmation last night that there will be a photographrer at the bbq shooting pix for Truck trends magazine. For those who dont know Truck trends is THE mini truck mag in Japan ! This is huge news for us..just 10 more days !!

OC ty for posting the MT article. I just recieved confirmation last night that there will be a photographrer at the bbq shooting pix for Truck trends magazine. For those who dont know Truck trends is THE mini truck mag in Japan ! This is huge news for us..just 10 more days !!

cool thats great mark i have to primer my trck

Ok guys the countdown begins...just 6 more days!

Remember it's a pot luck bbq so bring a dish or something for the grill if you can :D

& the weather should be perfect........

Sun

Sep 19

Sunny

Sunny

89°

58°

& dont forget the cruise afterwards to Fontana Datsun ;) & the Wig wam.

IMPORTANT NOTICE ! ! ! FOOTHILL BLVD.

The city is repaving Foothill Blvd. This is west from Eukuliptus (sp) to Cedar and from Linden to Maple. This is ALL 4 lanes........ Eastbound and Westbound. The entire road has been "shreaded" prior to new asphalt (Who's fault?????) being laid down. All cross streets have differences in height not suitable for Our lowered trucks. Major dust is in the air from traffic. We will be planning a different route to get from the Bar-B-Que to the old Datsun dealer building. Where We usually travel eastbound to the Wigwam from that photoshoot, We will have to plan an alternative route. Look here for updates.

Thinking of doing the meet in the 55 and 91 interchange. Then we roll up to Fontana to BBQ.

People who are interested.

Hessianben

Jeremy

Me

Nis720

Ruckycharms

Let me know who else is interested. Thanks.

Adam TY for rounding up the troops for the bbq.

And yeah the cruise route will have to be reconfigured if Foothill blvd is that jacked up.

Im hoping to figure something out tonight & print some sort of "map" incase we get split up.

BTW Dat620 & Charlie69 are making the journey from PHX :thumbup:

Hi Wanna 510.

Basicially, this is a yearly celebration of history. Based on a truck club from long ago. Those of Us with trucks that have met on here, and at runs wanted to build this event. It is not a run, per-say, at this point. Just a bunch of Us getting together yearly. We have added things, such as selling t-shirts, for Us to remember a special day. All vintage vehicles are welcome. Mini trucks a grouped together in rememberance of SCDP. Everyone brings some finger foods, meat products, drinks or whatever and it all works. Come on out and enjoy a special day!!!

Come down & hang out. Open to all Datsuns of course but if you dont on one come anyways. We will be asking that all the 620 owners park in line front & center. Also, Guy has figured a new route to Fontana Datsun & the wig wam to avoid the road work.

From the park we'll go Left on Sierra to Foothill blvd & turn Right...the dealer is a few blocks down on the Left.

When we leave the dealer we'll turn Right on Foothill to Sierra & turn Right. Turn Right on Baseline & go east all the way to Pepper & turn Right. Turn Left on Foothill & go 200 feet to the wig wam.

Ill type out these directions @ work tonight for anybody wanting to cruise. C U guys N gals in a few days.