S130Z, Dottie

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol none of the above!

They're Black Racings, kind of a mix of the Wats and Panas, with the spoke design of Wats, but the sandwich-mounting like the Panas.

I still dig them, and still fairly light even as 12s.

I'm torn between 245/35s and 225/40s on these, assuming I ever get tires for them haha

375852_492561097423062_637254611_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok wierdly attracted to this build....i like how u just have stones to rock it like it aint no thing...leave the whale tail... u will lose me if u diss the 80's....not in love but definately checked yes ...i like it...

LOL never fucking taking the spoiler off, it's not even a fucking option haha

all the shit I went/am going through with my suspension is pretty specific to me, since I'm trying to somewhat competitively drift it (if I qualify for an event I'd be more than happy lmao) and I want it to handle well at my desired ride height. HOWEVER I still know the ins-and-outs of the suspension in these dumb cars and I can steer you in the right direction.

thanks for all the other kind words guys!

BTW, see you all at JCCS in a couple days!!

LOL never fucking taking the spoiler off, it's not even a fucking option haha

all the shit I went/am going through with my suspension is pretty specific to me, since I'm trying to somewhat competitively drift it (if I qualify for an event I'd be more than happy lmao) and I want it to handle well at my desired ride height. HOWEVER I still know the ins-and-outs of the suspension in these dumb cars and I can steer you in the right direction.

thanks for all the other kind words guys!

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction. I am wanting my car lower but not as low as your because that just aint going to happen in Alabama and not hang on everything. After I get home around the 16th I will send you am PM and get some more info on what to use and what not to use.

Thanks ahead of time

They're Black Racings, kind of a mix of the Wats and Panas, with the spoke design of Wats, but the sandwich-mounting like the Panas.

I still dig them, and still fairly light even as 12s.

Bashes everyone for replica wheels and then buys replica wheels, mindfucked lmao. Im guessin you used your centerline barrels and just used the center piece from black racing?

• Like 2

What are they replicas of? Idk any other wheel that uses wats style spokes with a 3 piece design like the BR-R.

I like the way they look and have been searching for a local set for a while. Sadly in my area most wheels are in a queer offset.

lol I bought these for $200, got rid of the XXRs I hated for $100, so I bought these for $100.

technically, all wheels of this style are replicas of something, nothing is an original design, so fuck it (BTW, not Wat reps, spoke design is completely different, and is sandwich mounted, unlike the Wats. If anything they're Pana reps, which are what Watanabe replicated). They're made in Japan, good enough for me.

not like I want to honestly rock these wheels for any serious length of time anyways.

also, I don't own Centerlines

lol I bought these for $200, got rid of the XXRs I hated for $100, so I bought these for $100.

technically, all wheels of this style are replicas of something, nothing is an original design, so fuck it (BTW, not Wat reps, spoke design is completely different, and is sandwich mounted, unlike the Wats. If anything they're Pana reps, which are what Watanabe replicated). They're made in Japan, good enough for me.

not like I want to honestly rock these wheels for any serious length of time anyways.

also, I don't own Centerlines

Let me know when you want to sell them lol