Sad Decision

patd

Well guys due to some changes I have to make I have decided I am going to have to sell my 521. I have been staying with my daughter and son-in-law since selling my house in AZ and decided to move into an apt, Of course it does not have a garage just a parking space and I just don't want to have to sleep at night with one eye open thinking that it will be stolen. And I owe uncle Sam some money on the house sale so this is the best option. I am going to list it on ebay and see what happens. If anybody knows someone who is looking for a nice 521 let them know. :crying:

• Like 1
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

give you $1500 and I swear to you Ill keep it the REST OF MY LIFE.

people know me when I have a Datsun its a 10year min for me.

Deal ! when are ya comin to pick up the "ex" ? , ohhhhh wait :o where talkin cars not women :lol:

Really sorry to hear about that Patd ! You'll get another here soon before ya know it , head up man :cool:

Thanks for the kind words guys, I would like to keep her but the Tax I owe for selling the house in AZ is a killer. I took the first time home buyers credit of $8000. So now I owe it back to Uncle Sam as I didn't keep the house for three years. So he wants his money back on 15 April. :crying: :crying:

they will work with you if you take care of your stuff and not be a dumbass about it. Call them, get something setup and start making payments. If you keep putting them off they will not work with you so much and just start taking money from you either by taking it out of your paycheck or worst.... the clink. Man up and get something worked out with em. Even if its 50 a month for a long time. thats my advice :D

Thanks for the advice, I already know that you can make payments to the IRS, but they will hit you with the penalty and interest. I have been saving since Oct last year and just about have it. But with the tax repayment and these damn Apt. first month,last month, security deposit, pet deposit Gas and electric deposits it never ends deposits. Here in So Calif the average Apt rent is over $1000. So these deposits add up fast. I feel like living under a bridge sometime, rent free. :wacko: :wacko:

Well guys tomorrow is the last day. Sad. :crying: The clutch was slipping when I first drove it after 16 years of sitting in a garage. After I kept pushing the clutch in and out for around twenty minutes it loosened up and it has worked fine from then on. I had bought a new clutch, housing and throw out bearing for it but since it works fine I never installed it, I am going to give all of the spare parts that I have to the winning bidder