Juke

I thought jukeizm was spotted again

Dude this (and the XHIBIT pic) seriously made me laugh out loud here at work...man I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw this thread title!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw pics of this car today. While it isn't the best designed car its sort of like Nissan's Vehicross (hopefully more successful). I have read that a manual trans turbo and AWD are all options for this thing. Which would interest me a bit.

Dunno, we'll see what this thing looks like when it hits production. Almost all cars right now look awful to me and they all suck. When are the good cars coming out. <_<

from nissannews.com

The compact Juke, which was inspired by the Nissan Qazana concept car, was designed and developed to give customers a sporty crossover alternative to traditional small hatchback vehicles. In North America, Juke will join a strong tradition of Nissan crossovers -- including the popular Nissan Murano and Rogue -- in providing both dynamic style and an exhilarating driving experience.

The new Juke is highlighted by a highly distinctive design, which includes a robust stance, high waistline, complex curves, coupe-like profile and aggressive wheels and tires. The bold interior design features a wide center console that takes its inspiration from a motorcycle fuel tank.

nissan_juke_20__mid.jpg

nissan_juke_12__mid.jpg

why is there a streetbike where the center console should be??

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...