Photophile Phun!

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

I was bored a couple weeks ago waiting in line forever at Jack's and snapped a few pics, I figured since we all love pictures, I'd start a random pic thread. I used to like to take pictures of whatever, but lately I have no time. Only real requirements is let's keep it somewhat clean here, no funny guys taking butt pics and whatnot :D, and since we see car pics all the time, it shouldnt be anything where the car is the main focus. Anyone else into taking pictures for fun?

Picture018-2.jpg

Picture018.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

HAHAHA, no those were taken at Wayne's Inn in Puyallup, WA. Dont hate cuz your jealous, you're still my #1 man-bitch. That's my buddy Keegan and I discussing the complexities of the female psyche.

Guest kamakazi620

HAHAHA, no those were taken at Wayne's Inn in Puyallup, WA. Dont hate cuz your jealous, you're still my #1 man-bitch. That's my buddy Keegan and I discussing the complexities of the female psyche.

"female psyche" is THAT what you call it nowadays??? Waynes Inn huh? sounds like a "gay" bar to me!!! :lol:

• Like 1

I try to keep a camera with me as much as possible to shoot all the random things that catch my eye.

Im always trying to improve.

Check out some of my stuff:

Here a few pics from the flood we had a while back. First time my town was on the national news! my house didn't flood but my 620 almost did!

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

i was trying to explain to my kids....

Copyofflood-1.jpg

Copyofflood005.jpg

flood011.jpg

i didn't take this one, The army and whatnot wouldn't let you get to close during this part of the flood. I've been to this shop before!

hubcapannies.jpg

Where was that at???

i live in Mableton, very close to austell. The picture with the kids is looking over the intersection of old alabama rd/south gordon. Shopping center is thorton rd/bankhead hwy. Honda is floating in austell somewhere of clay rd, and the 620 is in my yard! oh and the tranny shop is in downtown Austell, close to Sweetwater Creek!!

i live in Mableton, very close to austell. The picture with the kids is looking over the intersection of old alabama rd/south gordon. Shopping center is thorton rd/bankhead hwy. Honda is floating in austell somewhere of clay rd, and the 620 is in my yard! oh and the tranny shop is in downtown Austell, close to Sweetwater Creek!!

That's why it looks familiar!! You're just a few minuets from me. haha

I thought I recognized the tranny shop sign :P