"JDM" is the new rice

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it all depends on where you live, here, In Guatemala, there are a bunch of type-r's, glanza's, starlets GT's, evo's and they just fucked up the mysticism of those cars. I daily, can see like 6 cars in a day. Those people think that with those cars they are a type of Ayrton Senna on the wheel.....I have to accept, those cars almost drive alone, but those posers are other thing but good drivers, those same drivers are the ones that have a civic with a bumblebee-in-a-can exhaust riced to the bone!

it all depends on where you live, here, In Guatemala, there are a bunch of type-r's, glanza's, starlets GT's, evo's and they just fucked up the mysticism of those cars. I daily, can see like 6 cars in a day. Those people think that with those cars they are a type of Ayrton Senna on the wheel.....I have to accept, those cars almost drive alone, but those posers are other thing but good drivers, those same drivers are the ones that have a civic with a bumblebee-in-a-can exhaust riced to the bone!

Uh... what?

not yet, going crazy..lol today is garbage day so i keep going is that UPS...lol i was to get it on the 12th but they sent it on wrong truck.....im not just a datto lover ,im a rc carer too so im got it bad right now.....i got all the stuff to get it rtr....

theres tons of totally rad JDM shit, but like anything and everything, its when a group of D-bag kids start at something theres the potential to give it a bad name.

its not the thing its the attitude of the d-bags, like hondas, the fads like hanging "drift charms" and the learner driving stickers. Rice is all in the person not really what fad their butchering this year.

like canister mufflers for example, I ran one on the Z, but was it rice? no. it fit nicely and sounded good. some idiot with one hanging off his 88 accord sounding like a bunch of pissed bees with down syndrome? rice? fuck ya.

its not what your doing so much as how and why your doing it.

Don't lock this thread............ it's a good argument we are having.......... :lol:

In 2001 I was 16 and got a Kragen exaust "tip" for my 510......

It turned my 2-1/4" exaust into a 3-1/2" chrome tip for $20............. I thought it was the coolest thing EVER

7.9.bmp.jpg

"Trends come and go,,,,,, but dumbasses last forever"

One day I was backing up a steep driveway and the exaust tip was dragging on the pavement........ and it rattled loose on the highway............

The Horespower loss was significant........... :lol:

I had a chick in the same makeup and the same clothes, give me head at a mushroomhead concert once. Was pretty good and my dick hasn't fallen off, so it's all good!!

Hmmmm by the looks of her... that's thanatophilia.