I am very impressed

I don't know what it is but I am very impressed with how many datsun are getting picked up. It seems like in the past month or so we have been getting a huge flux of datsuns in the Projects part of this forum. I have never seen so many new users and repeat offenders getting new projects all at once. It's getting hard keeping track of all these new projects and that is a very good thing. Keep the projects coming guys!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to do my part in buying up a few Datsuns lately. bought a 72 510 4dr for 500.00 10-2009 then bought a 70 521 a month ago for my grandson for 300.00 and just last week I scored a 68 gOOn for 600.00. none are projects yet but the time is coming when they will be. I'd go to a OCD meeting but I don't think they could help me, I'm to far gone. :P

i got my first datsun in oct of last year, my 72 620, then the next month i got a 77 kc 620, then the next month we got the 77 710 wagon. Im now looking at buying two more, a 76 610 4 door and a 70 510 2 door.

And just got this guys number about a 72 z