Don't you wish you could drive like this...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

super cool location! did anyone else notice he needed alittle more fender rolling? right at about the 49 second mark that tyre makes some rad scrubbing noises i've never heard from that angle :P Combined with the cricked sex bov and tyre scrubbing its an interesting combo. The tree hit was also killer!

Wow Freerace seems like a bunch of assholes with too much money and no skill wrecking cars. Hmmm. Seems to me there's another sport like that. Oh yeah, demolition derby, but it doesn't cost nearly that much and the result is usually better.

On the first drifting video, I would have been more impressed if he was on dirt. And did anyone notice he almost hit the light pole?

my mom.

no seriously, she freaks out even riding shotgun with anyone.... I think she has some control issues :rofl:

I thought I was the only one slapped in the back of the head for driving normal with mom in shotgun :lol: ( long time ago ;) , but yeah shifting at 2,800 RPM in my old RX-7 all I heard in my right ear was "stop racing your gonna crash and be sorry you ruined your car" :rofl: :lol: :P :rolleyes:

I thought I was the only one slapped in the back of the head for driving normal with mom in shotgun :lol: ( long time ago ;) , but yeah shifting at 2,800 RPM in my old RX-7 all I heard in my right ear was "stop racing your gonna crash and be sorry you ruined your car" :rofl: :lol: :P :rolleyes:

lol ya, Ill be driving on the freeway with no cars around and still get yelled at for doing something... :P

lol ya, Ill be driving on the freeway with no cars around and still get yelled at for doing something... :P

its caller prethought(like when you think about setping on it) women can pick this up only when in a passenger seat and the only reaction is a slap to the back of the head.

it is incurable :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7R_buZPSo

I would rather be able to drive like this ^

The reasons I am more impressed with the video that I posted are as follows

1)The car is rear wheel drive, not all wheel

2)It is in a much more risky area as far as running into something

3)Unlike Ken Blocks course on this one there are no tracks present on the ground before he does it, hinting that this is the first time (at least in a while) that he has driven this area.

4)Lastly, the car looks built by a normal person, not various sponsors and companies

think about it...