Crazy cool JDM truck wheels

fisch

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought these were interesting. On ebay for a wile now, but they are 6-lug, look like steelies but that lip reminds me of an alloy wheel. Kelsey Hayes wheels. They'd be pretty neat with that lip polished up! They are 16 so that is a pretty cool size.

Ebay Link

d3ca_12.JPG

I thought these were interesting. On ebay for a wile now, but they are 6-lug, look like steelies but that lip reminds me of an alloy wheel. Kelsey Hayes wheels. They'd be pretty neat with that lip polished up! They are 16 so that is a pretty cool size.

Ebay Link

d3ca_12.JPG

SPLIT RIMS :o

I agree that it would look kinda cool with a chromed or polished lip, but there are some very good reasons why they don't build em' like that anymore.

1. You have to run tubes

2. Amputation due to improperly installed lock ring

#2 seems like the important one. Please don't buy those I like your artwork and that probably requires both arms and hands :D

I went to yahoo japan and this is what I found... Some could be USA made? Well any who here they are.

600x450-2010040500112.jpg

http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l24940347#enlargeimg

600x450-2009050200003.jpg

http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l30311693

600x450-2010041200010.jpg

http://page22.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l27120537

socal66masuya-img600x450-1265718691xqglz74549.jpg

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h139182402

Not very good ones I guess but not trying to repeat models.

• 1 month later...

Havent posted in awhile but couldnt resist. these are soon to be at my doorstep. 15x7 (SSR's ?)

yscompan-img600x450-1272271832yksnb.jpg

i saw some like these on japan ebay a few days ago but i had no way of gettin em here. wherere did you find these? any chance you'd want to get rid of them?

i saw some like these on japan ebay a few days ago but i had no way of gettin em here. wherere did you find these? any chance you'd want to get rid of them?

I actually got these from japan man.........and they are not for sale, unless you can make an offer i cant refuse...LOL

I actually got these from japan man.........and they are not for sale, unless you can make an offer i cant refuse...LOL

im trying to see if i can some here myself. they got some really nice 6 lugs over there. what brand are they? they got another set for sale right now on yahoo japan too but they are kinda rough. anyways im gonna hit you up via pm.

• 2 months later...

could try yahoo jp

just need to find a handsome that handles those auctions and posts to your country. i think the trick is they'll bid up to what you want to pay, they'll get it posted from japan to them, then they'll send it anywhere you like

importmonster does it for australia, could see if they'll send to US?

• 1 month later...

could try yahoo jp

just need to find a handsome that handles those auctions and posts to your country. i think the trick is they'll bid up to what you want to pay, they'll get it posted from japan to them, then they'll send it anywhere you like

importmonster does it for australia, could see if they'll send to US?

I can import to the US :)

IIRC those that set of Banana Spokes were 39,000¥ about 400USD+ Shipping and Service Fees.

Obvious. :)

1008001015336s0.jpg

Work Sash 6

0911152002234s0.jpg

SSR Spiel

0709152001124s0.jpg

SSR MK1

1005012004731s0.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was looking for a set of factory Pathy's for my '71 but couldn't find any around here.

STL62268U.jpg

I ended up getting 5 factory 'Yota 4x4 wheels from my buddy. They'll look REAL good once they're polished.

If I go flat black on the truck I'll paint the inserts on the wheels white,otherwise they'll stay silver/grey.

DatsunOct2010005.jpg