Crazy cool JDM truck wheels

fisch

Not trying to be a dick but 1/2 of them are and or look like they were made By American Racing.

Half of them? Well I certainly will bow to the experts like yourself. I am no master of JDM wheels. I guess I prolly should have left this thread to the aficionados. Just got a little Yahoo Japan crazy.

The translations weren't the best but I certainly tried to edit out anything that said American Racing. (The example you made looks like two different wheels to me BTW. The little horsies and all.)

I grabbed most of what I did because they were 14 15 and 16 inches. Just haven't seen that much play from American makers for those sizes in a 6-lug TRUCK wheel. Most seems to be 17+.

Maybe I should remove the 'JDM' from the title. Or feel free to point out the american ones and I will gladly remove them.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to be a dick but 1/2 of them are and or look like they were made By American Racing.

For example these

600x450-2009042300034.jpg

look like these

3n63oc3p65Ob5T75Q39ck3c6eaddbfe3e1459.jpg

and are on craigslist right now for 80$. http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1518508014.html

Nothing about those is the same other than being a solid aluminum wheel with six lug hole in them.

Half of them? Well I certainly will bow to the experts like yourself. I am no master of JDM wheels. I guess I prolly should have left this thread to the aficionados. Just got a little Yahoo Japan crazy.

The translations weren't the best but I certainly tried to edit out anything that said American Racing. (The example you made looks like two different wheels to me BTW. The little horsies and all.)

I grabbed most of what I did because they were 14 15 and 16 inches. Just haven't seen that much play from American makers for those sizes in a 6-lug TRUCK wheel. Most seems to be 17+.

Maybe I should remove the 'JDM' from the title. Or feel free to point out the american ones and I will gladly remove them.

What I meant to say is that they look like american racing wheels. Some one wise here told me not to buy expensive wheels when my truck still needed lots of work. It made sense... I listened and waited... I thank that person...

Edit: Ohh Btw I asked Zeto zeto this question if he sees it. How much was it to to buy and ship your wheels over? Just to get an idea...

I dont want to start and argument, it was not my intention.

Hey I am just saying. I don't have the cash. If I did I would buy some bad ass JDM ones in an instant. But I dont... I would settle for the ones for 80$ since they look similar.

I hear that man! Really! Trust me I am not buying any JDM wheels any time soon! This thread is all about seeing what is out there. Maybe dreaming a bit. (Maybe laughing a bit too! There is some weird stuff out there, and it ain't all pretty!) I've tried to find threads that focused on Japanese six lug truck wheels and just haven't found many. Especially smaller sizes. Thought it would be cool to throw some in one spot.

I appreciate you adding the pic of your friends wheels!

I hear that man! Really! Trust me I am not buying any JDM wheels any time soon! This thread is all about seeing what is out there. Maybe dreaming a bit. (Maybe laughing a bit too! There is some weird stuff out there, and it ain't all pretty!) I've tried to find threads that focused on Japanese six lug truck wheels and just haven't found many. Especially smaller sizes. Thought it would be cool to throw some in one spot.

I appreciate you adding the pic of your friends wheels!

Believe me man, if I won the lottery I wont buy a lambo or an expensive car.... ALL ON WHEELS!!!! LOL! You can make any rust bucked look bad ass slammed with a good set of wheels right? :D

I would like to stack them up and create a wall with all the wheels I would like to have. :)

Guest kamakazi620

Where do you think American Racing /Modern/prime and other wheel companys get their ideas??? I think the only cool rims america has come up with is Cragar SS 5 spokes and kidney bean slots!!

Believe me man, if I won the lottery I wont buy a lambo or an expensive car.... ALL ON WHEELS!!!! LOL! You can make any rust bucked look bad ass slammed with a good set of wheels right? :D

I would like to stack them up and create a wall with all the wheels I would like to have. :)

Totally! I've never spent more than $60 for a set of wheels. I've thought about it, but always spent the money elsewhere. Spray paint and shaved $50 junkyard tires goes a long way sometimes! :rofl:

I wouldn't mind having a bunch of bad ass wheels to change it up every so often.

Glad you guys are enjoying it. Here are more 16" Let me know if I double post! And some these translations are just weird. I think many of the brands are wrong. Like I saw 'Epsilon' on some wheels but NOT in teh Description. I am just copying what I see. So if something is wrong, or you know a maker, let me know and I will fix it.

White Epsilon 16X8 ELITEMAX mint MAX Elite

prettysora1029-img600x450-126087896.jpg

prettysora1029-img600x450-126087-1.jpg

prettysora1029-img600x450-126087-2.jpg

8J16 offset 0 Erukufirudo 16"

koto224-img600x450-1261914293yxuoqc.jpg

Epsilon 16X8.5

kouasa2003-img600x450-1263200011fna.jpg

kouasa2003-img600x450-1263200222gl1.jpg

Excel II Vikutoronekuseru 2 1 JAOS. The size is 16 8.5J, offset is minus 10.

buhinniroirodasimasu2000-img600x450.jpg

buhinniroirodasimasu2000-img600x-1.jpg

BERG 7J 6 HOLE PCD139.7 5 BOOKS A16-24716 inch 7J 6H

alr13alr-img600x450-1243563958qjlw1.jpg

LUMINOUS BEAUTY PRODUCTS BUREIKUROKKU AA16 [7J 139.7 +25] AND PAJERO

600x450-2010011400051.jpg

A61064_02.jpg

Volk Aa16 Pawaboruku [7J 139.7 +25]

600x450-2009120900051.jpg

A60689_02.jpg

A60689_03.jpg

Great thread Fisch! I really love some of these sick rare rims...but for some reason I just keep rockin my steelies with chrome beauty rings from the 50's... :cool:

I am with you Denver! You know I am all about some steelies, wide whites, and bullet lugs! Heck I would take a set of skinny (4-5.5 inches wide) 6-lug slots over almost any of these for my own rides. But I have always been curious about what is really out there, you know? :P

Hey Fisch... I fully hear you man! I would love for my 521 to look like this sick Toyota...just a little more "Badaz" than my current theme!

2000gt-1.jpg

I know, I know..not 6 lug...but still I can get with the awesomeness!!! :cool:

Guest kamakazi620

Fisch GREAT JOB!!!! I got a chubby with every pic (except the one with the modern rims)

I know these arn't 6 lug and their honda but their still kidney beans

286402886917_0_01-2.jpg

I feel like an ass posting that hope this will redem myself

imagesCAJRUOEJ.jpg

i got a free set of these with somewhat brand new 30" tyres

kisslinet0517-img337x600-1260589847.jpg

our shop did a lift on his mitsubishi delica wagon and he brought a set of new wheels to put on it at the same time. when he paid the bill he asked if i wanted em and of course i said hell ya! not enough offset tho and the rivets around the outside are plastic :( not 3 piece just fakes