Resolutions 07...you better go !

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

according to bob hase the leader of the pack for sunset trucks, the park decided to raise their rates, almost double what they were paying, and also the ins coverage went up due to all the vandalism that happens, because some of the show goers have no respect for other peoples property, and the final problem is that over the past few years attendance has dropped off a lot, that in a ball of wax is why reso is no more, but then again she went out with a bang, as i and many others got to hang with all my brothers and sisters of mini truckin that have not been seen for about a decade..:D, that was the coolest part of it all, no matter what club or state or country u came from everyone was havin and had a good time,and it all went over as the best reso ever, thats my 2 cents :D

and also the ins coverage went up due to all the vandalism that happens, because some of the show goers have no respect for other peoples

That might be why alot of shows state NO MIMI TRUCKS,

They also give the rest of you a bad rap.:mad:

That might be why alot of shows state NO MIMI TRUCKS,

They also give the rest of you a bad rap.:mad:

John...whats a "mimi truck"...:lol:

Hey I only have one eye today, I have some nasty infection in my right eye.:mad:

I remember when I went in 91 I think , at Glen Helen Park. I was crashed out and was woken by some yelling a loud thump my truck moved and I jumped out. Turns out some drunk dumbasses got in a fight and bumped into my SuperShell. Everyone around me jumped out real quick to put these fools in check, then held them for security.

• 3 weeks later...

Steroid just sent me these scans from Truck trends magazine's Reso coverage...SWDP "maniacs" :D

Rays 521..............

Trucktrendsrays521.jpg

group pic...

Trucktrendsswdp.jpg

R-L me [grey sweatshirt], friend Jarvis, Tom[Dat620], Steroid,Guy[fontana620], friend doug [owner of courier sitting]

Trucktrendsswdpincrowd.jpg

really sad that the run is no more..this is usually the time we satrt planning time off from work & getting the trucks ready.

Dave unfortunately i think Reso is done. Sunset owns the name & wont give it up. That combined with the huge amount of work it takes to hold a run i dont see it happening. But..look in the events section..Bob hase is planning a river run in Parker Arizona [La paz county] for next year:D